Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Science.
    Political Science.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Nebraska Mwdicine is 100% full. Chock full. Every room full.

Not from covid, but makeup work. Like you go on vacation to return to a full desk of work, kind of full. When all "elective procedures" were canceled to make room for covid, they got kicked down the road. Hospitals around the country will spend the next several months playing catchup. That is, unless all of those "elective" bypass surgeries don't get done because the patient dies first. And yes, bypass surgery in many cases was deemed elective.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Covid Theater at its finest. I am sure Clod and all the Branch Covidians are falling in line.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          Nebraska Mwdicine is 100% full. Chock full. Every room full.

Not from covid, but makeup work. Like you go on vacation to return to a full desk of work, kind of full. When all "elective procedures" were canceled to make room for covid, they got kicked down the road. Hospitals around the country will spend the next several months playing catchup. That is, unless all of those "elective" bypass surgeries don't get done because the patient dies first. And yes, bypass surgery in many cases was deemed elective.
          Covid lives > all other lives
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I just realized that CDC stands for CENTER for DISEASE and CONTROL.

Comment

• Let it go. The pandemic seems to have ended. Cold isn’t even ranting about it anymore. The only reason I see people still talking about it anymore is that they’re addicted to outrage. Time for this thread to end as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                Let it go. The pandemic seems to have ended. Cold isn’t even ranting about it anymore. The only reason I see people still talking about it anymore is that they’re addicted to outrage. Time for this thread to end as well.

Comment

Let it go. The pandemic seems to have ended. Cold isn’t even ranting about it anymore. The only reason I see people still talking about it anymore is that they’re addicted to outrage. Time for this thread to end as well.
                  There is a reason they're addicted to the outrage. Those reasons have creeped into all parts of our life.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

There is a reason they're addicted to the outrage. Those reasons have creeped into all parts of our life.
                    I don’t disagree, but it doesn’t have to be that way. We don’t have to be so influenced by outside things. We aren’t innocent victims. We can choose not to play their manipulative games. By “they” I mean the media and politicians.

Comment

I don’t disagree, but it doesn’t have to be that way. We don’t have to be so influenced by outside things. We aren’t innocent victims. We can choose not to play their manipulative games. By “they” I mean the media and politicians.
                      Mandates aren’t games. We made it through this, but we need to be ever vigilant. Two years of oppression and gaslighting should not be bygones.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Sitting in an airport, drinking a beer at the bar with 3 people each side of me that I don’t know within my 6’ radius. None of us have masks on.

When we all end up on the same plane, we will have to wear masks.

The pandemic might be over, but the government overreach is not.

Comment

• I decided to stop posting in this thread because my content is too rich to be freely distributed in such a small group. Perhaps if KW puts a paywall up, I will contribute every now and then. Legendary infotainment isn't free gents.

Remember, you're talking to the guy that singlehandedly took over the AAC board paving the way for the rest of Shocker Nation to feast while growing their e-penes to enormous sizes.

Buuuuut. Those days are over. :*(

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                            I decided to stop posting in this thread because my content is too rich to be freely distributed in such a small group. Perhaps if KW puts a paywall up, I will contribute every now and then. Legendary infotainment isn't free gents.

Remember, you're talking to the guy that singlehandedly took over the AAC board paving the way for the rest of Shocker Nation to feast while growing their e-penes to enormous sizes.

Buuuuut. Those days are over. :*(
                            And the AAC message board government took away your liberties. How ironic.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Mandates aren’t games. We made it through this, but we need to be ever vigilant. Two years of oppression and gaslighting should not be bygones.
                              And no doubt only a brief respite on to the next thing which will most likely be climate change regulations and mandates. You know because of science. Just ask Al Gore, John Kerry and the ever so learned Greta Thunberg if you can catch them. I will litsten to those folks as soon as they reduce their carbon footprints to equal mine. Well probably not.

Also, it is clear theat the 1st and 2nd amendments are clearly on the chopping blocks.

Bye, Bye Miss American Pie indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

And the AAC message board government took away your liberties. How ironic.
                                The owner welcomed me back upon hearing the cries for my return under one condition... that I change my name. Michael Jordan may think it's okay to change the number on the back of his jersey,... not CB.

P.S. This is the last free post in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X