No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given all the divisiveness about Covid-19 on Shockernet, maybe we should refer to it as

PLAGUE ANGRY

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen S. Wolfe View Post
      Given all the divisiveness about Covid-19 on Shockernet, maybe we should refer to it as

PLAGUE ANGRY
      Good one, swellafellon.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Serious question: I know that it is possible to have the China virus and recover, and still not have antibodies. Sooooo is it possible to get the shot, and not have antibodies?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Serious question: I know that it is possible to have the China virus and recover, and still not have antibodies. Sooooo is it possible to get the shot, and not have antibodies?
          Antibodies fade away over time. Your long term defense is a cellular response, not antibodies.

People that have recovered and don't have antibodies, probably had it some time ago but still have protection in the form of different types of B and T cells (for example).

If you get a vax and never had Covid, your antibodies will fade faster than if you had Covid, but you still get the benefit of a strong cellular response.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen S. Wolfe View Post
            Given all the divisiveness about Covid-19 on Shockernet, maybe we should refer to it as

PLAGUE ANGRY
            lol this tool needs to get a life, a hobby, or a girl/boyfriend. Pretty pathetic individual coming back on Shockernet after getting banned and then poorly impersonating a Shocker fan. Dude has a weird obsession with WSU and apparently with this site.

What an amateur.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• a breakthrough !!

Comment

• I had the booster last night and my arm hurts like a sumbitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    I had the booster last night and my arm hurts like a sumbitch.
                    There are dates worth than death as I heard someone say once.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

I don't look forward to the booster shot - my arm hurt so bad on my first shot that I wanted to cut it off.

Comment

You always were a delicate flower. My first shot I had a slight head ache, the second nothing at all except a little sore at the injection site and the booster the same as the second. Now the plague shot in the service made my arm hurt for a day or two that one was no fun at all.. Odd so many different reactions. Hope you both get to feeling better.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

You always were a delicate flower. My first shot I had a slight head ache, the second nothing at all except a little sore at the injection site and the booster the same as the second. Now the plague shot in the service made my arm hurt for a day or two that one was no fun at all.. Odd so many different reactions. Hope you both get to feeling better.
                          Delicate? I wore a t-shirt in 40 degree weather watching Shocker baseball.

Comment

Delicate? I wore a t-shirt in 40 degree weather watching Shocker baseball.
                            To be fair, that’s also swimming weather.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

To be fair, that’s also swimming weather.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• New Study Significantly Undermines Government Justification for Vaccine Mandates

Excerpt from the study:

People inoculated against Covid-19 are just as likely to spread the delta variant of the virus to contacts in their household as those who haven’t had shots, according to new research.

In a yearlong study of 621 people in the U.K. with mild Covid-19, scientists found that their peak viral load was similar regardless of vaccination status, according to a paper published Thursday in The Lancet Infectious Diseases medical journal…

…“Our findings show that vaccination alone is not enough to prevent people from being infected with the delta variant and spreading it in household settings,” said Ajit Lalvani, a professor of infectious diseases at Imperial College London who co-led the study. “The ongoing transmission we are seeing between vaccinated people makes it essential for unvaccinated people to get vaccinated to protect themselves.”

Comment

Working...
                                X