Wichita Auto Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita Auto Dealers

Which dealerships are good? Which ones to avoid? I’ve had experience with one family of dealerships, and that was the kind of habit you break after one time.

The folks that run Hatchett Hyundai West are great people. I have no idea if they are affiliated with any other Hatchett dealerships or what the other Hatchett location's reputation are.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Donovan GMC/Buick is very good in my opinion. Have felt with them several times.

Comment

I’ve had big issues with the Eddy’s group of dealerships, Had a very positive experience with Davis-Moore.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
          I’ve had big issues with the Eddy’s group of dealerships.
          Not the first time I have heard that.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I had a couple of good experiences with the Scholfield group (including the old Saturn dealership), though it's been a long time.

In a couple of years I will be in the market to buy a used 3/4-ton pickup to tow a 5th wheel camper. Any suggestions for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
              I’ve had big issues with the Eddy’s group of dealerships, Had a very positive experience with Davis-Moore.
              Yes run far, far away from anything Eddy's. Crooked as they come.

Had good luck with Donovan...service was always great. Never have bought a car there though since they can never come close on price. Heard good things about Hatchett as well. Midway Motors (McPherson and some other towns) was great for me as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                The folks that run Hatchett Hyundai West are great people. I have no idea if they are affiliated with any other Hatchett dealerships or what the other Hatchett location's reputation are.
                Three car dealerships change names to reflect new owners

Comment

I've dealt with Scholfield/Hatchett group on the east side of town for over 45 years. I've "retired" 2 of their salesmen and our family (including our grown kids) is on our 3rd. Never any problem with warranty work. When I was younger, I didn't always take the vehicles out of warranty to the dealership (thought they were too expensive). After trying numerous independent shops that were recommended to me over the years, I've gone back to Hatchett for all work, bite the bullet, but have had no problems that could not be easily resolved. The family now owns GMCs, Hundayi, still have our old Pontiac G6 hardtop convertible (wife won't give it up), and, do I dare say it, I've done what I said I'd never do....I own a Buick (Enclave).

Comment

NM

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      I've dealt with Scholfield/Hatchett group on the east side of town for over 45 years. I've "retired" 2 of their salesmen and our family (including our grown kids) is on our 3rd. Never any problem with warranty work. When I was younger, I didn't always take the vehicles out of warranty to the dealership (thought they were too expensive). After trying numerous independent shops that were recommended to me over the years, I've gone back to Hatchett for all work, bite the bullet, but have had no problems that could not be easily resolved. The family now owns GMCs, Hundayi, still have our old Pontiac G6 hardtop convertible (wife won't give it up), and, do I dare say it, I've done what I said I'd never do....I own a Buick (Enclave).

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        WstateU , you can't be comparing Gomez Addams soliloquy to (gag) Rusty Eck Fordman.

Comment

Check with 'Doctor Phil' on the 'Big Corner'... they're also big Shocker supporters.

Mel Hambelton Ford

Last edited by WstateU; February 11, 2020, 04:21 PM.
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I have had great experiences with Scholfield Honda for over 20 years and they are a great supporter of our Shockers.

Comment

Davis Moore did right by me......after a couple days of negotiations

Comment

Working...
                              X