Conor or Cowboy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conor or Cowboy?

Thoughts? Still pondering on whether to order the PPV!

Cowboy.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      Cowboy.
      Agreed!

Comment

Um, that's a hard no.

Comment

Didn't buy it, have watched it 10 times on twitter though. Conor was lethal with that shoulder. One good crack and 40 seconds later it was over.

Comment

Damn Cowboy.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I hate Connor.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Didn't buy it, have watched it 10 times on twitter though. Conor was lethal with that shoulder. One good crack and 40 seconds later it was over.
                Actually he had for simultaneous shoulder stirkes that landed and did damage and yes it was pretty much done done at that point.

Fight starts at about the 3:00 minute mark in this replay:

Comment

I was shocked at the brevity of the knockout!

Comment

Working...
                  X