Old Pep Band Tunes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Pep Band Tunes

I re-coded the page for the old pep band tunes from back in my day in the late 80s. Specifically this is the 1987 recording. A couple tunes seem to have gotten clipped short, but all in all, a good trip down memory lane. Enjoy!

https://ptstech.net/audioplayer.html
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

BTW, 30 years ago is supposed to be the 1950s, not when I was in college.
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

That's awesome....love me some Channel One Suite.

Comment

Should know #13, but can't place the name. 15 is Earth Wind and Fire's Serpentine Fire, 16 Edgar Winter's Frankenstein, 17 Rick Derringer's (J and E Winter Bands) Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo. Didn't know #9.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
          Should know #13, but can't place the name. 15 is Earth Wind and Fire's Serpentine Fire, 16 Edgar Winter's Frankenstein, 17 Rick Derringer's (J and E Winter Bands) Rock and Roll Hoochie Koo. Didn't know #9.
          #13 is the Ventures Theme Song to TV Show Hawaii 50; I should know #9 but can't think of it too early in the morning.

Enjoyed listening to all of these - brought back memories, thanks Shockband!

Comment

Pretty sure #13 isn't Hawaii 5 O

Comment

Yeah, 13 isn't FIve-O, we had that in the band book, but it must not have made this recording. I remember it because we always used it to yell "F! O!"

Comment

Working...
              X