X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now This is Gross

Homeless Man In Hollywood Dumps Bucket Of Diarrhea On Woman

https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/...iarrhea-woman/

Give NBC-LA credit for doing the video story on the violence done by homeless there that need mental care, but are simply put back on the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      Give NBC-LA credit for doing the video story on the violence done by homeless there that need mental care, but are simply put back on the streets.
      Yes. The article also mentioned Dr. Drew Pinksy who I have heard talk about this issue and he is a big proponent of getting these folks off the streets and getting them the care they need.

Comment

This is what happens when the nation gets rid of mental hospitals/institutions. Yeah, these facilities didn't help their cause with fraud, abuse, poor treatment and mismanagement, but getting rid of these facilities has only contributed to the homeless problem.

We need to reopen mental hospitals ASAP to clean up the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
          This is what happens when the nation gets rid of mental hospitals/institutions. Yeah, these facilities didn't help their cause with fraud, abuse, poor treatment and mismanagement, but getting rid of these facilities has only contributed to the homeless problem.

We need to reopen mental hospitals ASAP to clean up the streets.
          I agree with this, but it requires a law change allowing someone to be committed to the hospital against their will. The reason they closed down the hospitals is the same reason that conservatives oppose red flag laws.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

I agree with this, but it requires a law change allowing someone to be committed to the hospital against their will. The reason they closed down the hospitals is the same reason that conservatives oppose red flag laws.
            Red flag laws sound like an issue that conservatives should maybe use to bargain with the left. Likewise, mentally ill homeless who are a danger to others cannot be left on the streets. Only 2 choices, I believe....put them in prison or government paid mental hospitals. It's going to cost the tax payers one way or the other.

Comment

Working...
            X