KU Faculty Protesting Chik Fil A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KU Faculty Protesting Chik Fil A

University of Kansas faculty and staff demand school cut ties with "bastion of bigotry" Chick-fil-A

https://www.salon.com/2019/08/29/uni...y-chick-fil-a/

Please do not give the "Salon" any attention. They are a lying hate group of social domestic terrorists.

These folks are mentally deformed (and I mean the so called educators at Kansas). They have rights already, just like everyone else. They don't have the right to be supported by everyone else, sorry.

Tired of the schtick. Really tired of it.
    Last edited by WuDrWu; August 30, 2019, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• WuDrWu
      WuDrWu commented
      Editing a comment
      FYI I'm on my way to Chik Fil A to see how many sandwiches and nuggets I can consume in one day.

• 1972Shocker
      1972Shocker commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to admit that I don't go to Chik Fil A very much. It is usually to damn busy.

• wufan
      wufan commented
      Editing a comment
      They move folks through pretty fast, and always say, “my pleasure” when you say thank you.

Speaking of which, my wife is a sonographer at an OBGyn clinic. One day she was doing a “transVag” study (look it up if you don’t understand) on an elderly woman that had been celibate for many years. Prior to the exam, the woman was concerned that it would be uncomfortable, so my wife carefully performed the exam, and afterwards the lady said, “thank you for being so gentile.” My wife replied, “It was my pleasure!”

There are some gay kids working at the Chik-fil-a out west. So let's boycott a company that employs openly gay folks?
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

From the article:

"Moving Chick-fil-A to the Union and granting it a role at the start of all home football games violates the feelings of safety and inclusion that so many of us have striven to create, foster, and protect on campus, and sends a message that the Union, KU Athletics and the administration at large are more concerned about money and corporate sponsorship than the physical, emotional and mental well being of marginalized and LGBTQ people," the group added. "The arrival of Chick-fil-A in this building is insulting, counterproductive and unacceptable."
      ... could easily read as ...

"Blocking Chick-fil-A from the Union and denying it a role at the start of all home football games violates the feelings of safety and inclusion that so many of us have striven to create, foster, and protect on campus, and sends a message that the Union, KU Athletics and the administration at large are more concerned about power and anti-capitalism than the physical, emotional and mental well being of hungry and religious people," the group added. "The denial of Chick-fil-A in this building is insulting, counterproductive and unacceptable."
      See how that works, Council?
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I feel validated each time I visit Chik Fil A.

Comment

businesses notice more in the long run when people vote with their wallets instead of causing a couple days ruckus.

Comment

Can’t get Chik-fil-a here, and that is major suckage...
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Youtuber Tim Pool weighs in. https://youtu.be/N0lrDfnTTLI
              Livin the dream

Comment

Chick-fil-A opens first international store as eager customers step over bodies of 'die-in' protesters

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...rotestors.html

Comment

Working...
                X