HAPPY FATHER DAY!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY FATHER DAY!!!

Happy Fathers Day to all the apply here on SN. I just married off my youngest daughter yesterday and have all my kids in town today. Life doesn't get any better...except for this being Sunday at the U.S. Open. Most of y'all know how big of a golf fan I am. During my younger parenting days my family knew what I wanted for Fathers Day...Leave me be during the final round, then let's party when the final putt dropped. I am excited about this years final round at one of the most iconic venues in golf, Pebble Beach. Topeka native, Gary Woodland, is leading by one over Justin Rose. Bring it home Gary!!!

Happy Father's Day, you mothers!
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

My grandson this weekend in the Smokies Benjamin SMNP.jpg

Comment

It appears Gary Woodland will become the first Kansas native golfer since Tom Watson in 1982 to win the US Open. With one hole to play at Pebble Beach, Woodland leads Brooks Koepka by 2-shots. Ironically Watson's victory in 1982 was also played at the iconic Pebble Beach. Although Keopka will finish second, his amazing run of US Open victories in 2017 and 2018 will come to an end.

Comment

• WstateU
          WstateU commented
          Editing a comment
          Fun day of golf; Woodland was nails and is deserving of the title.

• WuDrWu
          WuDrWu commented
          Editing a comment
          Would have enjoyed that a lot more without his mom's logoed college pullover.

• Kung Wu
          Kung Wu commented
          Editing a comment
          That was fun to watch!

happy belated to the fathers out there and to the brothas that “might be”

Comment

On a serious note... this was my first Father's Day and I couldn't be happier to be a dad.

I was "that guy" that never wanted kids. I enjoyed my independence and dated my wife (idiotically) for six years before I married her.

After having my first child, I wish I would have asked my wife to marry me on the second date, eloped on the third, and started having kids on the fourth.

To the men out there that are acting like the old me--quit dragging your feet, get married, and have kids. It's amazing. I wake up every single day with a purpose. I can't describe the way I feel when my son laughs. My marriage is stronger and my life feels indescribably better.

My fellow Father's understand what I'm typing... The world needs more dads. Be a man, have kids, and be a meaningful part of their life.

Comment

never wanted kids myself but my niece is a bad biotch. between all of the things i enjoy, kids all the time isn't one of them. small doses please... but props to you and yours. many parents seem not to want the kids that they do have. its evidenced in the issues that we see in schools and how many of the little bastards act in public.

a friend of mine is a 3rd grade teacher that spends a great amount of her day teaching kids the things they should be learning at home.. or keeping them awake because their parents don't put them to bed at a responsible hour.

Comment

• abdullah_sharif
              abdullah_sharif commented
              Editing a comment
              with that said when mrs sharif and i are in public, i give props to parents whose kids are being respectful of their surroundings- especially restaurants.
          Working...
          X