KC Chiefs - Week 9 [vs Miam]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs - Week 9 [vs Miam]

Miami really is sucking for Luck. SD plays GB, Oakland plays Denver. KC can start taking control of their destiny if they win and SD loses.

Miami does have the feeling of a trap game though, considering that the Dolphins have just missed out on wins each of the last two weeks and will be hungry and KC is coming off an emotional win on a short week.

Getting out to an early lead could be really important in a game like this. It's never good to let a bad team think they are in it.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Chiefs trailing 14-3 with 2 minutes and change left in the 1st half.

Comment

What in the hell was that.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Miami kicking Chiefs butt 21-3. This would be a huge opportunity lost for the Chiefs.

Comment

Nothing has really changed since the beginning of the season. The offense hasn't been able to move the ball at all except for a few exceptions. A lot of this is on the offensive line, which can't seem to stop the Miami defense at all.

Comment

Actually, it's not only the offensive line. The Chiefs can't block on kickoffs either.
              Last edited by 1979Shocker; November 6, 2011, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Miami 28-3.

Comment

That bum of a coach can now shave that thing off his face now.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I guess I shouldn't blame it all on the offense. The defense is making Miami seem like a SuperBowl contender.

Comment

I'm not surprised
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Not that it matters, but I though McCluster made forward progress to the first down marker on that 3rd and goal leap, not a yard short.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                          Miami does have the feeling of a trap game though, considering that the Dolphins have just missed out on wins each of the last two weeks and will be hungry and KC is coming off an emotional win on a short week.

Getting out to an early lead could be really important in a game like this. It's never good to let a bad team think they are in it.

I will be paying very close attention to your prognostications from now on.

Comment

Working...
                          X