Parks & Recreation (TV Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parks & Recreation (TV Show)

Anyone else love this show? I love all the characters in it. Definitely Ron Swanson and Tom Haverford are my favorites though. Jean Ralphio comes in a close 3rd.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

I've seen a couple of episodes from last year and also enjoy the Ron Swanson character. I'll have to try and catch a few.

Chuck is about the only show I try not to miss. And I missed the season opener last Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      I've seen a couple of episodes from last year and also enjoy the Ron Swanson character. I'll have to try and catch a few.

Chuck is about the only show I try not to miss. And I missed the season opener last Friday.
      I don't have cable, but have Netflix and Hulu Plus. That's how I get my P&R fix. You should definitely try watching the series from start to finish. So many great lines in it. Ron Swanson is such a fun character to watch develop over the course of the series.

I've never seen Chuck.

Comment

This is the final season for Chuck.

The P&R episode I remember watching is the one where Swanson educates the young girl on taxes and sends a live trip-flare or something home with her. Classic!

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          This is the final season for Chuck.

The P&R episode I remember watching is the one where Swanson educates the young girl on taxes and sends a live trip-flare or something home with her. Classic!
          Haha that is a great episode. His view on government is that there should just be one man government, and all he is in charge of is pressing the nuke button. There is a hilarious pyramid of Ron Swanson. I'll go find it.

Comment

Entertainment 720!!!!!
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
              Anyone else love this show? I love all the characters in it. Definitely Ron Swanson and Tom Haverford are my favorites though. Jean Ralphio comes in a close 3rd.
              I came to it late - didn't watch it until I found it on netflix and have caught up on all the shows. Really enjoy it. I loved Ron Swanson pyriamid of greatness.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                I came to it late - didn't watch it until I found it on netflix and have caught up on all the shows. Really enjoy it. I loved Ron Swanson pyriamid of greatness.
                I was the same way. I only have Netflix and Hulu. So I tend to do that with a lot of shows. I actually enjoy it more that way though. That way I can watch a whole series at a time.

Comment

Working...
                X