World Series Game 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series Game 6

Beyond compelling is the only way I can begin to describe it.

I wondered last night if Joe Buck made the same call as his father in the same situation.

Thanks to youtube, I found the answer.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

As my favorite horse racing announcer once said, if you don't have goosebumps right now you don't like baseball.

Amazing game.

Great, great game.

First Game 7 in 9 years. I like it.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I've never seen a better baseball game. Two blown saves for the Rangers. Two different times, the Rangers were a strike away from winning the World Series.

Comment

Ill be real honest. About 10 o'clock last night I went to bed and my daughter and I watched the Beavis and Butthead replay. She fell out quick so I turned it back over to the game. Fell asleep before Pujols at bat in the ninth. Woke like "WTF HAPPENED" checked sports center and then repeatedly slammed my head through the television.

That game was horrible until the 9th on. FML.

And Ill miss the game tonight as well because I have a kids birthday party to go to.

Comment

I was fortunate to attend the game last night and the atmosphere in the park was everything you would expect.

I think it will be tough to the Rangers to win, but then again, the Reds came back and won game 7 in 1975 after Fisk's dramatic homerun.

But being 1 strike away from victory two different times is different from a Fisk homerun.

Comment

Amazing game. This whole postseason has had me captivated with baseball (for once) and this World Series game has just been the icing on the cake. ABC, I guess congratulations are in order, just one of those moments in life.

Not enough general adjectives that my college english teacher hates to describe this game.
            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Oh I forgot to add If you like Joe Buck then you support terrorism.

That guy is about as dry as a church in prohibition.

Comment

I mentioned in the other Cardinals thread that this has been a great series to watch for fans in general and the last two games definitely didn't disappoint. This will be a World Series that will be looked at for years and years to come. It's right up there with Fisk's, Puckett's, and Carter's great achievements that they had and @Awesome Sauce Malone: missed it. :topsy_turvy:

Comment

First of all I am a life long Cardinal Fan. That game 6 was the best game I have seen in a long long time. Especially from the 5th inning on. Okay I missed the first 5 innings due to Shocker Madness. Being within a strike twice of losing the World Series was totally amazing. The entire last month of the season was like that. Coming from behind multiple times. Last night was almost anti-climatic due to the excitement of Game 6. Now, the Cardinals have to lock up El Hombre to a long-term deal. That might be harder than winning the World Series.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                    Oh I forgot to add If you like Joe Buck then you support terrorism.

That guy is about as dry as a church in prohibition.
                    The dude could barely talk this summer.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                    X