Galaxy Nexus Phone (Android)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galaxy Nexus Phone (Android)

OK this phone looks awesome! Click the circles to the left to get a sense of the feature set:

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    OK this phone looks awesome! Click the circles to the left to get a sense of the feature set:

http://www.google.com/nexus/
    Do you show Walker this stuff, or does he show you? He's already enthusiastically shared this with me.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      Do you show Walker this stuff, or does he show you? He's already enthusiastically shared this with me.
      I posted it on my Google+ page so he probably picked it up from there. :)

Comment

Does look very nice. It is cool as Technology is being pushed.

Comment

Ja, I have owned an iPhone since they first day they were launched, but now I am in a position to have to think about what my next phone will be.

Comment

What carriers will have this one?
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
              What carriers will have this one?
              Yet to be officially announced, but the rumors have long been that it would be a Verizon exclusive in the U.S. (at least initially).
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

It's Verizon exclusive for the release than after that, it'll be out for other carriers but those carriers haven't been announced yet. Looks like a cool phone with some nice OS upgrades
                ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Cool, I wasn't sure how the release would pan out.

Comment

I just received the DROID Bionic on Monday. I stuck with the D-1 for a long time, I rooted it overclocked it and was running the latest Cyanogen mod Gingerbread on it. It just wouldn't keep up any longer. The new Nexus looks awesome and maybe I should have waited but the Bionic is also outstanding. My buddy who is an phone freak and has the 4s is jealous!
                    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                      I just received the DROID Bionic on Monday. I stuck with the D-1 for a long time, I rooted it overclocked it and was running the latest Cyanogen mod Gingerbread on it. It just wouldn't keep up any longer. The new Nexus looks awesome and maybe I should have waited but the Bionic is also outstanding. My buddy who is an phone freak and has the 4s is jealous!
                      I'm in the same boat.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Nice, so you are loving your BIONIC eh? I heard that the new RAZR is supposed to be pretty awesome as well, but haven't seen one yet.

Here is a link with some specs:

Comment

I waited as long as I could, I thought about the Thunderbolt when it came out but waited for the dual cores. When Verizon changed their data plans I was worried and knew I had to do something. I was grandfathered in on unlimited data with this phone but I don't know how long they would honor that so it was time to act. It seems like there is a new and better phone coming out every week so I got the Bionic and am very happy.

I'm getting used to the different features and storage. It is odd not moving everything to the sd card, as there is an 8 gig partition dedicated to app storage. I'm learning how to swype and really like it. The virtual keyboard is big and responsive.
                          Last edited by MoValley John; October 21, 2011, 09:08 AM. Reason: typo
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

As for the Razr and the new Nexus, I'm sure I'll have some phone envy, but I lived with the D-1 forever and if Verizon doesn't upgrade the Bionic to Ice cream sandwich when its rolled out, I'll just root the phone and get it anyway.

Comment

Speaking of the Bionic, have you seen or heard of the invisibleSHIELD? I apparently get to be the guinea pig for a local company and put it on my phone and provide feedback. Available for other phones as well. Sounds like a pretty decent product.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X