ICT Area Competitive Homeschool Basketball team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ICT Area Competitive Homeschool Basketball team

Apologies if this is the wrong spot for this, feel free for an admin to delete this.

A new homeschool basketball organization is being started by a friend of mine, and I was asked if I could spread it around a bit. For those not familiar, it is varsity level high school basketball for homeschooled and/or online schoolers. It ends up being very competitive as there is a national tournament at the end of the season. Alonzo Trier, formerly of Arizona and now in the NBA played in the homeschool basketball league. If you know a high-school aged boy that would be interested, check out their web sites and/or PM me for more details.

https://www.hspn.net/homeschool-spor....asp?itp=10061
    TeamPages provides amateur sport teams with free andeasy to use team websites to post their schedules, scores, news, photos, videos, and updates.

Once again, apologies if this is considered spam or not allowed, feel free to remove admins.
    Last edited by Onegreatracer; February 26, 2019, 10:47 PM.
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Spam? I think this is great!
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Spam? I think this is great!
      Appreciate it!
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Working...
      X