No announcement yet.

WSU SGA President Accused of Sexual Assault, Steps Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did not give consent for my sperm to be used to concieve a child.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Would the young lady not bear some responsibility to verify the condition had been fulfilled before completing the agreed upon action. Man it doesn't get more romantic than this does it?
      Some responsibility? She arranged for the hotel room. I've always thought that if a lady insisted on a condom being used that she should place that item in the position where it is used to ensure that her conditions are met. I don't know of many males who would object, although some would be finished about the time the condom was properly positioned.

She was in a position of complete control to ensure her condition was met. She failed to act to protect her rights, and failure to act to protect one's rights has long been held as a release of liability in court cases. She chose to try and convict her alleged attacker in public opinion rather than a court of law. That goes to some level well past mean-spirited.

I think it took her a year to realize she had absolutely no future with her lover, rather than to realize she had been raped. I'm a firm believer in a woman's right to choose her sexual partners, but I am loathe to buy an argument that "I put conditions on our having relations, and when I did not enforce those conditions I concluded that I ws raped".
      Last edited by Aargh; February 17, 2019, 01:56 AM.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I concur with Aargh. Come on lady...really...rape. She doesn't appear to be a naive girl when it comes to physical contact with the opposite sex. Let's face it, the man didn't walk into the hotel room with the condom in place. It had to be put on during the pre-event stage, which would have drawn the attention of the female. She had a very good idea said condom was not in force during the act. Shame on him for not honoring the agreement, but the ultimate blame goes on her for not verifying the condom was on.

Comment

Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post
          i wonder where she resides on the hot crazy matrix?
          Quoting this just so I can post one of the greatest YouTube videos of all time.

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• WstateU
            WstateU commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree, always been in my all-time top 10.
            Last edited by WstateU; February 19, 2019, 03:20 PM.

not sure how to post video but this is a funny clip.

Excerpt taken from Comedy Central's "Chappelle's Show" Season 2, Episode 4 (2004). The clip is intended for educational purposes and falls under…

we could all learn a thing or two from dave chappelle, the hot crazy matrix dude, and ole uncle charlie (sheen)

Comment

Working...
          X