Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help - Last minute Christmas Shopping!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - Last minute Christmas Shopping!!!

Wow usually I'm pretty good about this and come up with some really neat things, but this year I am really....really struggling buying the right gift for my wife. I'm a litttle panicked about right now. lol :shock:

So fella's...any ideas. Maybe you can help me out. What did you get your wives/girlfriends???

Peace! :)
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Assorted Items from Pricilla's

"Where fun and fantasy meet"

on a serious note.

Maybe just a trip to a day spa, for the full treatment.

it is special, it's all about her, and it isn't something "normal" (read middle class) people don't do very often.

Comment

those Zale's commercial give a good idea. or go to Jared.

Comment

Well you could always get her a gigolo

or theres always this option

Comment

Is there something that your wife really enjoys, like a hobby or something?

Personally, I'm getting my girlfriend movie soundtracks because she loves movie music...
          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
          Students > Alumni
          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Get her an Expresso Machine, that's what I'm doing. They are a little pricey, but it'll pay off in the long run. My wife spends too much money at Starbucks.

Comment

Originally posted by RockChalkWUShock
              Maybe just a trip to a day spa, for the full treatment.

it is special, it's all about her, and it isn't something "normal" (read middle class) people don't do very often.
              Quoted for truth. This is a good one. My wife put this on her list this year and probably what I'll get her.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                Get her an Expresso Machine, that's what I'm doing. They are a little pricey, but it'll pay off in the long run. My wife spends too much money at Starbucks.
                I don't know what an "Expresso" machine is, but an Espresso machine would be nice.

:whistle:
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Lots of great ideas! Thanks fella's!

Well even though I did this a couple times in previous years you just can't go wrong with the day spa idea. Wives love that! It's been a couple years so I guess it's time for another. Good call RockChalkWUShock! lol :good:

Also...something I never do, but since I'm kinda desperate this late in the shopping season I went ahead and picked up a gift certificate at her favorite make-up supplier from Nordstroms. Yeah like I know what to buy there. lol My attempts to pick something out in the make-up department would obviosuly be futile so the gift card saves the day. lol :)

ASM - The gigolo idea only works if she's paying me. Ha-ha :D

A couple little things left and I think I'm good. Thanks fella's. Good luck to anyone who is still shopping. It's crazy out there. Peace everyone.
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                  X