Full Tilt Poker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Tilt Poker

This has stayed mostly out of the spotlight (nobody likes to highlight bad things) of late, but now about 6 months after shutting down the biggest online sites to American players, the Manhattan U.S. Attorney accuses Full Tilt Poker of operating a giant Ponzi scheme, and names well know players, Howard Lederer, Rafe Furst and former WSOP Main Event Champion Chris "Jesus" Ferguson as liable to the government to the tune of nearly $77 million between the 3.

I know there are a few poker players here, and I was curious if anyone was burned by any of the sites. Personally, I had money deposited at 3 sites but just being the stubborn person I am, I rarely allowed my accounts to get too large. I happened to mostly clean out my accounts before the ax fell, and only Full Tilt has yet to return my cash. Fortunately it isn't a substantial amount.

If you follow poker, the unfortunate thing, to me at least, is that the 3 names listed are really good guys. I suspect they are in more than a little trouble now.

Ouch. Didn't really follow too closely to what is going on. You're right. Those 3 guys are really well-liked and appeared to be well-mannered.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I know of 5 and 6 figure sums that were taken out of this site among others without any problems. The ways in which you can make withdrawls has changed over the years....and is pretty shady with a lot of sites now.

Comment

Working...
      X