No announcement yet.

KC Chiefs - Week 3 (at SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he was actually trying to throw it away, but he also probably puts no-bakes in the oven.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock
      Matt cassel was going through his progressions, and all of the defensive players were covered, and then Lilja came to the rescue and stood up weddle so Matt would have a nice big easy target to throw to
      LOL, seriously tho, I really think Cassel looks at 1 WR on every play and then if he isnt open he throws to his check down. I mean its pretty evident that when Bowe gets hurt, that Breaston is all a sudden open. I think all this time Cassel hasnt even looked his way at all.
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
        Matt cassel was going through his progressions, and all of the defensive players were covered, and then Lilja came to the rescue and stood up weddle so Matt would have a nice big easy target to throw to
        Lol, there was no progressions. It was a screen pass that SD read correctly and blew it up. Instead of doing the right thing and just throwing it away cassel "freaked" and forced the ball to the biggest red target he could see (mccluster was actually open competitive speaking - not the it would have did much good).
        Matt Cassel was quoted after the game and he said he was actually trying to complete the pass to mccluster

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
          Lol, there was no progressions. It was a screen pass that SD read correctly and blew it up. Instead of doing the right thing and just throwing it away cassel "freaked" and forced the ball to the biggest red target he could see (mccluster was actually open competitive speaking - not the it would have did much good).
          Matt Cassel was quoted after the game and he said he was actually trying to complete the pass to mccluster
          He failed miserably. A completed pass would have done more harm than just throwing it at his feet. Why they were trying to run a screen pass when they still probably needed another 10 yards and had no timeouts is a major question though.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Suck for Luck!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
              He failed miserably. A completed pass would have done more harm than just throwing it at his feet. Why they were trying to run a screen pass when they still probably needed another 10 yards and had no timeouts is a major question though.
              Usually on 2 minute offense its the QB calling the plays, so my guess was that cassel actually called that play

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                Usually on 2 minute offense its the QB calling the plays, so my guess was that cassel actually called that play
                And he's an idiot for it. Hell, after the play, the look on Haley's face seemed to indicate he thought the same thing.

Three down, 13 more to go.
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Throw Stanzi in
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Throw Stanzi in
                    no, we cant ruin suck for luck. Cassel is doing a excellent job

Comment

Touche. We just need to put dmc hali lewis carr flowers bowe Breaston ( resign too) dj Dorsey McClain (resign) all on ir.

Comment

Matt Cassel sucks so bad, he cant even put his hat on with accuracy

Comment

"I'm excited about our team," Haley said during his Monday afternoon press conference"

Comment

Why is he excited? He won't be there when they draft Luck.

Comment

He's excited because he knows Chiefs fans deserve better than him and he'll be lucky to make it to the end of the season. He's thinking about others here...
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Why is he excited? He won't be there when they draft Luck.
                                If we had the whole press conference for context I suspect we would find they were trying to get him to throw some players under the bus. He responded in probably the way hr could (though we find it comical). Haley realizes that he will be unemployed soon unless his team pulls off some miracle and they finish the season competively.

Comment

Working...
                                X