KC Chiefs - Week 3 (at SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three point game
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

1:26 left and the Chiefs have a chance. SD not a well coached team. You don't run the clock down and very unimaginative play calling. Play action pass and KC is done.

Comment

Chiefs ball 1:26 down by three
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Cassel is a 'tard.

Comment

See ya Haley

Comment

that was the worst interception I have ever seen. Wow I cant believe what I just saw.
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by shock
                See ya Haley
                Haley didnt tell his shitty QB to throw a pass directly to the other team

Comment

At least the Chiefs are still on track for the #1 pick in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                    See ya Haley
                    Haley didnt tell his #### QB to throw a pass directly to the other team
                    No he didn't. But the loss was his fault and there is nothing wrong with our QB

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                      See ya Haley
                      Haley didnt tell his #### QB to throw a pass directly to the other team
                      No he didn't. But the loss was his fault and there is nothing wrong with our QB
                      Nothing wrong with our QB, thats a good one

Comment

Chiefs suck for Luck!
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with the kicker

Comment

Cassel and Haley both suck. My brother thought KC would screw up and win. I told him to have faith. Cassel would do something to lose the game. And sure enough...
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Matt cassel was going through his progressions, and all of the defensive players were covered, and then Lilja came to the rescue and stood up weddle so Matt would have a nice big easy target to throw to

Comment

Matt cassel was going through his progressions, and all of the defensive players were covered, and then Lilja came to the rescue and stood up weddle so Matt would have a nice big easy target to throw to
                                Lol, there was no progressions. It was a screen pass that SD read correctly and blew it up. Instead of doing the right thing and just throwing it away cassel "freaked" and forced the ball to the biggest red target he could see (mccluster was actually open competitive speaking - not the it would have did much good).

Comment

Working...
                                X