KC Chiefs - Week 3 (at SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I predict embarrassment!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

60 burger. And the whole reason Cowher retired was so he could be with his terminally ill wife until it was over. Now he is waiting for a team with all the pieces but with a stoopid coach. The chiefs have all the pieces, or nearly all, and if haley doesn't screw up all of our chances, we could get luck. If haley does screw up our chances, well we could get anyone. Who wouldn't want to play for cowher. I say we trade cassel for rights to carson and draft luck and that would be that. And for God sakes, get a new trainer to strengthen those hammies so these acl tears don't keep happening
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Chiefs trail 7-0.

Flowers down holding his knee after making a interception.

Comment

longest play from scrimmage for the KC chiefs today is 4 yards. :good:

Chiefs trail at halftime 10-0

Chiefs suckitude offense has made a good defensive performance moot.

Comment

Sucktastic!
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Atleast the D looks good

Comment

Last play of the half just kinda summed it up
                I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by shock
                  Atleast the D looks good
                  I'm just waiting to see what point they give up.

Comment

CHIEFS GET A FIRST DOWN
                    :drum: :drum:

Comment

Chiefs generate more offense on their first series than in the first half. Chiefs TD with Bowe catching his first 2 passes of the game.

SD 10, Chiefs 7

Comment

Chiefs D starting to look tired.

Comment

Derrick Johnson drops what would be game changing interception and SD then goes the rest of the way for a TD.

SD 17, KC 7

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                            Derrick Johnson drops what would be game changing interception and SD then goes the rest of the way for a TD.

SD 17, KC 7
                            Derrick Johnson does a great job in coverage and getting in the passing lanes but he just can't bring a ball in to save his life, if he caught just half of the balls that hit him in the hands he would be considered one of the best linebackers in the league.

Comment

Flowers out. Now Bowe out.

Comment

Haley out

Comment

Working...
                                X