KC Chiefs - Week 3 (at SD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs - Week 3 (at SD)

If there is anybody who is in denial this week about the Chiefs 0-2 start - this should end it (especially if Charles is lost for the year).

If Vegas decides to give another stupid line like they did this week with Detroit -8, I'll have to find someway to make a bet.

Comment

KC Chiefs (Regular Season and Playoffs) have now lost 5 out of their last 7, all in blow out losses

Lost 31-0 SD
      Lost 31-10 OAK
      Lost 30-7 Ravens
      Lost 41-7 Buffalo
      Lost 48-3 Detroit

All with a common theme - no offense, no defense.

Looks to me like Pioli and Haley need to go. But I don't think it will happen, especially when a Clark Hunt won't spend his salary cap money.

I think it would take for Pioli and Haley to be both fired to have a chance at Cowher because Cowher would want full control.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
        KC Chiefs (Regular Season and Playoffs) have now lost 5 out of their last 7, all in blow out losses

Lost 31-0 SD
        Lost 31-10 OAK
        Lost 30-7 Ravens
        Lost 41-7 Buffalo
        Lost 48-3 Detroit

Looks to me like Pioli and Haley need to go. But I don't think it will happen, especially when a Clark Hunt won't spend his salary cap money.

I think it would take for Pioli and Haley to be both fired to have a chance at Cowher because Cowher would want full control.
        Tell me what Hunt/Pioli can spend all that cap money on. It's not like there is premium talent just waiting for them in the free agency market. It's not their fault Moeaki, Berry, Siler (and possibly Charles) are all out for the season.

And why would Cowher want to come out of retirement to take over a rebuilding team?

Comment

Charles Tears his ACL

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxFan963

Lost 31-0 SD
            Lost 31-10 OAK
            Lost 30-7 Ravens
            Lost 41-7 Buffalo
            Lost 48-3 Detroit

Tell me what Hunt/Pioli can spend all that cap money on. It's not like there is premium talent just waiting for them in the free agency market. It's not their fault Moeaki, Berry, Siler (and possibly Charles) are all out for the season.

And why would Cowher want to come out of retirement to take over a rebuilding team?
            Moeaki got hurt in the 4th pre season game when the Haley played the starters in to the second half, so that one could have been prevented..just for the record.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxFan963

Lost 31-0 SD
              Lost 31-10 OAK
              Lost 30-7 Ravens
              Lost 41-7 Buffalo
              Lost 48-3 Detroit

Well, of course there is not anybody out there now. The chiefs didn't resign some of their veteran defensive lineman which should have been easy - and have been critiscized. They were non-existant in the FA market whereas, there was some team that were very aggressive.

Reason why Cowher would come out of retirement - pride and control. He has football in his blood and he is not satisfied sitting behind a desk because he is a football warrior.

But you are correct, he won't be with the Chiefs because the writing is on the wall - Chiefs are going to suck for years to come unless hunt cleans house and they get restarted with somebody with a plan.

Comment

it just keeps getting better
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

1 TD in 2 games.

After this one, it'll be 1 in 3.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Last two outings at SD, 31-0 and 43 - 14 losses. I'm predicting a 55-6 loss this time around.

Comment

48-7
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

23-13 KC
                        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

47-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown
                            47-0.
                            U sure have alot of confidence in kc. 47 points is alot of points for non-Charles team

Kc 3, SD 21

Comment

There's no reason the Bolts won't score at least 40 on the defenseless Chiefs. Chiefs get a late TD after Cassel gets knocked out of the game ...
                              42-10
                              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
                              X