Wichita Eagle for $20/year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita Eagle for $20/year

Not that a ton of articles about KU are worth it, but you can get the Wichita Eagle for $20/year -- that's pretty darn cheap. HOWEVER, make sure to cancel at the end of next year or "for your convenience" you will be charged $129.99 renewal.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

66767537.jpg
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

That means they’re only paying me a little over a nickel every day for picking up the paper at the end of the driveway and walking it directly over to the trash cart around the side of the house. Now I don’t value my time terribly high, but it’s probably higher than that.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        That means they’re only paying me a little over a nickel every day for picking up the paper at the end of the driveway and walking it directly over to the trash cart around the side of the house. Now I don’t value my time terribly high, but it’s probably higher than that.
        Your aren't looking at it right. You have just guaranteed yourself 75 extra steps on your fitbit each day...SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Your aren't looking at it right. You have just guaranteed yourself 75 extra steps on your fitbit each day...SCORE!!!
          Look at Mr. Moneybags over here with the 37-steps-long driveway.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I got you all beat, it would be at least 150 extra steps for me. Of course it because last time I had the subscription, they always left the paper in my neighbors drive or ditch or mudhole or all of the above.

Comment

Working...
            X