KC Chiefs - Week 2 (at Detroit)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Detroit 34, KC 3

Another Stafford TD pass (4th of game, now over 300 passing )

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
      Kansas City is starting to make Detroit look like a playoff team.
      Detroit has got some nice young players on both side of the ball. They could be in the mix for a good long time with the base they have.

Comment

I'm pretty much just gonna shut up now...
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
        Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

41-3 Detroit

Comment

At this point I don't think Kansas City can win any games this year. Their defense can't stop anyone and if their offense has to pass to get back in the game, Cassel isn't an accurate enough passer to keep from getting intercepted.

Comment

48-3 final

Originally posted by Profootballweekly
              The following quotes are from NFL scouts, coaches and front-office personnel, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

"(Chiefs head coach) Todd Haley knows his team stinks, that he is going to get blamed and it probably is his fault. He definitely has done nothing to help the offense, especially at the receiver position. It's not difficult for anyone to connect the dots. Look at the guys they have brought in (during Haley's tenure) — Jerheme Urban, Terrance Copper, Steve Breaston, Bobby Wade — they all played for Todd at Arizona, Dallas or Chicago. (Rookie first-round pick Jonathan) Baldwin is already in trouble. You look at the offense as a whole. They have no center; the receivers are not that good; (Tony) Moeaki is hurt again, the right tackle (Barry Richardson) cannot block speed. Subtract Charlie Weis — how does the offense get any better? This will be Todd's last year, and I think he knows it."

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                48-3 final

The following quotes are from NFL scouts, coaches and front-office personnel, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

"(Chiefs head coach) Todd Haley knows his team stinks, that he is going to get blamed and it probably is his fault. He definitely has done nothing to help the offense, especially at the receiver position. It's not difficult for anyone to connect the dots. Look at the guys they have brought in (during Haley's tenure) — Jerheme Urban, Terrance Copper, Steve Breaston, Bobby Wade — they all played for Todd at Arizona, Dallas or Chicago. (Rookie first-round pick Jonathan) Baldwin is already in trouble. You look at the offense as a whole. They have no center; the receivers are not that good; (Tony) Moeaki is hurt again, the right tackle (Barry Richardson) cannot block speed. Subtract Charlie Weis — how does the offense get any better? This will be Todd's last year, and I think he knows it."
                You gonna post this every week?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Suck for Luck!!!!
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by shock
                    48-3 final

You gonna post this every week?
                    should I not?

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                      Suck for Luck!!!!
                      what if the Chiefs passed on him?

Comment

Charles out for year. Hali dinged up pretty bad also.

Comment

Suck for Luck!!!!
                          Well this year, if it wasnt for bad luck, we wouldnt have no luck at all.

Comment

Suck for Luck!!!!
                            nobody is that stupid, not even the chiefs. Luck is the best QB prospect since peyton Manning
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Suck for Luck!!!!
                              nobody is that stupid, not even the chiefs. Luck is the best QB prospect since peyton Manning
                              This is the organization that took Todd Blackledge in a draft class that had 6 HOF (4 of them after the Chiefs picked).

Comment

Suck for Luck!!!!
                                I hate to say it but I was thinking during halftime about how good Andrew Luck would look in a Chiefs jersey, the game that really worries me is the October 9th meeting with Indianapolis since we might have a chance in that one.

Comment

Working...
                                X