Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockerfan34
    smh.....
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

FML, why did I have to become a Royals and Chiefs fan?
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

im sorry but this is funny, Bill Muir during the chiefs game

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
          Originally posted by ShockTalk
          Hey guys, at least the Royals won again today!
          I've said for the past couple of years that there was one KC team that I could see trying to improve and get better and had things to show for it and I continue to believe that.
          Royals are still years away, their starting pitching staff is pathetic and there isnt really anybody in the minors that will be #1 or #2 starting pitcher

Comment

im ready for Andrew Luck to come to KC

Comment

I've said for the past couple of years that there was one KC team that I could see trying to improve and get better and had things to show for it and I continue to believe that.
              And you'll continue to be saying the same thing for years upon years..
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                And you'll continue to be saying the same thing for years upon years..
                Sub, I probably should have put a :sarcasm: face behind my post. I pretty much agree with newshock regarding the Royals pitching.

Although I'm not a big NFL guy (I know that's unusual today) and the Royals are not my favorite ball club, I'd like to see them both do well. I've lost interest in the Chiefs. I don't believe they've had a top flight QB, in his prime, since Dawson. When Montana was there, they had an opportunity to bring in a couple of "diamond in the roughs" for him to take under his wing, but didn't do it. It seems that if the runnng game is good, the passing game sucks. If the defense is strong, the offense sucks. Most of the time, both suck. It too bad. They have had a strong following and with the other regional teams (Dallas, St. Louis, Denver) not that strong, it would be a good time to become the regional power.

Comment

Boy, the Chiefs suck ... big time, don't they?

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
                    Boy, the Chiefs suck ... big time, don't they?
                    After a 34 point loss at home to Buffalo, yea, that still pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Nick wright was melting down, he was almost crying on the air, it was pretty hilarious. Listen to the first 10 to 15 minutes

"you know what the patriot way is scott, the patriot way is Tom freaking Brady"

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                        Nick wright was melting down, he was almost crying on the air, it was pretty hilarious. Listen to the first 10 to 15 minutes

"you know what the patriot way is scott, the patriot way is Tom freaking Brady"
                        do the chiefs really have $30million in cap space? If they do...well that is bad.

Comment

I did some quick searches and it looks like they may have the 2nd most money left under the cap.

Also ran into this on profootball weekly

"(Chiefs head coach) Todd Haley is a rah-rah guy. He runs the locker room screaming and yelling. He's Bill Parcells Jr. At some point, you better have substance behind all the music or the players will tune you out. Right now, after the way he responded to (John) Harbaugh in the preseason (for scoring late in the game), he just looks like a ticking time bomb. Perception and reality are often two different things. You would never believe some of the stuff that goes on behind the scenes."

Comment

Sorry Chiefs fans but this one could get ugly as well. Megatron will probably come up big
                            ============

Reviewing the best establishments and restaurants in Wichita
                            www.wichitabyeb.com

Comment

Originally posted by EB 22
                              Sorry Chiefs fans but this one could get ugly as well. Megatron will probably come up big
                              Yeah, I only wish Chiefs had the talented playmakers that Detroit has.

Comment

Not a promising, confidence building start for the chiefs.

Comment

Working...
                                X