Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KC Chiefs - Week 1 (vs Buffalo)

Moeaki goes on IR from knee injury in last game

Matt Cassel is being reported to have a rib injury and may be out for week 1

On other fronts: Waters signs with NE

Todd Haley told Palko after Thursday’s game, “You’d better be ready to play Sunday.”

The D really needs to step up this game if MC isn't playing. Palko, i just don't see staying on the team much. If Andy Dalton works out good for Cincinnati i would love to see a trade for Carson. But first and foremost we need a TE to help fill the TG void most recently filled by Moeaki
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Not looking too good, it is buffalo though, the run game can hold it down hopefully
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

sounds like Cassel will play, he has been a full participant in practice the last 2 days
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

KC down 7-0 in first QTR. Playing like they did in the preseason and have abandon the run.

Comment

Buffalo 14-0 end of 1st after Chiefs Secondary is beat for a big play.

Chiefs fans are little testy as they are already booing - not sure If that is really productive in the 1st QTR of the 1st game.

I also notice there are significant number of seats open.

Comment

Cassel to TE Pope for 19 yard TD - no boos now!

Buffalo 14, KC 6

Under booth review.

Comment

going to be incomplete pass

Comment

overturned by replay.

Buff 14, KC 0

3rd down

Comment

Succop fg miss
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Cassel sacked for 13 yard loss and Succop misses 49 yard FG

:(

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                        Buffalo 14-0 end of 1st after Chiefs Secondary is beat for a big play.

Chiefs fans are little testy as they are already booing - not sure If that is really productive in the 1st QTR of the 1st game.

I also notice there are significant number of seats open.
                        Considering how piss poor they looked in preseason, nobody should be surprised by the reaction of the crowd.

It looks like Haley forgot the season started today and is continuing his "vanilla" offense so he doesn't give anything away for the games that count...
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Buffalo 17, KC 0 2nd QTR little over 6 minutes left

Comment

Rout on the way. 17-0

Comment

LOL, Haley losing it on the sideline and Charles coughing up the football.

Comment

Working...
                              X