Should KU & KSU join the MVC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John
    I know the old Hitler in the bunker from the movie Downfall is cliche'. I know it's been used over and over again. Usually, when I see these posted, I ignore them, but this one is really pretty funny.

http://youtu.be/ToAz-qBUH1Y
    That has got to become classic. Awesome stuff.
    "Who let UTSA in here?"

It's even better now that Dodds has gone to OU to *ahem* "apply the needed leverage", and Boren laughed him out of the building because Dodds was too ugly for even considering a happy ending.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John
      I know the old Hitler in the bunker from the movie Downfall is cliche'. I know it's been used over and over again. Usually, when I see these posted, I ignore them, but this one is really pretty funny.

http://youtu.be/ToAz-qBUH1Y
      Hahahaha!! "Even an Aggie wouldn't be that dumb."
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Big 12 athletic directors were given a list of schools to contact a few weeks ago once it became clear that Texas A&M would be departing the conference for membership in the SEC.

Is there really any news to update? A bunch of speculation, waiting on OU to decide the fate of the conference.

Comment

• The B12 appears headed to extinction. The BEast was KSU and KU's fallback. It now appears that league is imploding. They may as well join the Valley and save the travel costs they'd have with a neutered, second-tier BEast.

KU's performance against GTech made it look like they've already dropped FB. KSU is having some success against MAC-type teams. The revenue stream form what will be left of the BEast will be better than the Valley can generate. East Coast has more TV sets than the Midwest, but it won't approach B8 or B12 money.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
          X