• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Brown Chooses Miami

^^^

good for DA U!

Comment

I guess Arthur chose the coach over the school. Randy Shannon was the previous defensive coordinator at Miami and a former linebackers coach with the Miami Dolphins.

When you have offers from OU, USC and LSU and you decide that the (5-7) Hurricane are who you want to play for, that tells me the program must be a perfect fit for you.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
        I guess Arthur chose the coach over the school. Randy Shannon was the previous defensive coordinator at Miami and a former linebackers coach with the Miami Dolphins.

When you have offers from OU, USC and LSU and you decide that the (5-7) Hurricane are who you want to play for, that tells me the program must be a perfect fit for you.

two words: south beach.

8)

Comment

Charlie is correct, South Beach has much more appeal than Norman, L.A. or the Chocolate City.
          Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

^Chocolate City's New Orleans.

I would take Hollywood over South Beach

Comment

This guy? :D 8) 8)
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog
                Originally posted by wu_shizzle

two words: south beach.

8)
                Can't wait ... Jan. 3 baby! :yahoo:
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDorian
                  ^Chocolate City's New Orleans.

I would take Hollywood over South Beach
                  DC actually

Comment

No, new orleans was called "Chocolate City" by mayor Ray Nagin

Comment

Comment

I read on Rivals that he narrowed it down to..
                        North Carolina
                        LSU
                        Miami

Then he took out North Carolina. Then eliminated LSU

Comment

I don't know Arthur, but hopefully he doesn't turn into the typical Miami player/person. Seems like they all turn into thugs and "the U" is more of a gang than anything. Michael Irvin, Ray Lewis, Jeremy Shockey, etc. Randy Shannon is trying to change the culture....but it goes all the way back to the 80's.

Comment

Look out Ned!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkpl68bfCtM

Comment

I thought i heard the day after he signed with the u that one of their defensive coaches either got fired or left. I'm not sure which one but hopefully it wasnt one of the reasons he picked miami. But in college football you better pick where your going based on something more than coaches as they seem to jump around a lot. I'll see if I can find out which coach it was and report back.

Comment

Working...
                              X