April 30, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    Posters come and go all the time. This required a special thread because why?
    Because ego

Comment

Guys, it was simply just for fun in the off season. He didn't start the thread, I did.

And I did it because I know it's a bit controversial, and ultimately wanted to have a thread to discuss it. Cold reached out to me and stated that he would throttle it back. He requested that I PM him giving him a warning before nuking him if he steps over a line. I told him I don't PM warnings, but I will give one publicly in the "problem" thread should it ever occur.

I discussed with our current moderators and former owners, and they were on board so long as he is sincere about toning it back a bit. While I will warn Cold if he crosses a line, I can't speak for the other moderators/former owners. And they all still have the nuke button.

I doubt we will have problems like in the past, but if we do, we will handle it.

Also, I have now moved this to Off-topic.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I, for one, am a little disappointed it wasn't about your former girlfriends. Thought the date was when the compromising photos would be published. Oh well, ke sera sera.

Comment

• Kung Wu
          Kung Wu commented
          Editing a comment
          lol

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Now WSU and Gregg can sign that lunker!
        Alas, my friend, it appears we have longer to wait for that glorious day. Gregg Marshall remains 0-fer on Lunkers. I'm not giving up hope. He got mighty close to signing Myles Turner back in 2014. I'm guessing we wouldn't match their price...

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Guys, it was simply just for fun in the off season. He didn't start the thread, I did.

And I did it because I know it's a bit controversial, and ultimately wanted to have a thread to discuss it. Cold reached out to me and stated that he would throttle it back. He requested that I PM him giving him a warning before nuking him if he steps over a line. I told him I don't PM warnings, but I will give one publicly in the "problem" thread should it ever occur.

I discussed with our current moderators and former owners, and they were on board so long as he is sincere about toning it back a bit. While I will warn Cold if he crosses a line, I can't speak for the other moderators/former owners. And they all still have the nuke button.

I doubt we will have problems like in the past, but if we do, we will handle it.

Also, I have now moved this to Off-topic.
          It was the act of a man (in charge) with a sense of humor. Refreshing indeed.

I stand by ready with one hand firmly on the ejection handle in case I find myself caught in someone's jet wash, experience a flame out, and suffer a flat spin.

My Achilles heal is that I never look in the rear view mirror when I'm in hot pursuit. All of a sudden I find myself in full missile lock with a moderator on my six. :moody:

The story of my posting life ^^^

T

Comment

• Cdizzle
            Cdizzle commented
            Editing a comment
            C0|dB|00ded sounds like what you need is a wingman.

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment
            Never... EVER... leave your wingman. :hurt:

T

Hot damn
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
            C0|dB|00ded commented
            Editing a comment
            I know right?

People be tryin' to get those Bash Brothers back together...

T

• shock
            shock commented
            Editing a comment
            It looked like an anagram but decoders don’t recognize coldblooded. Glad to have you back.
        Working...
        X