The Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Masters

Are golf fans more interested in the this year's tourney because of Tiger's inclusion or not? If you weren't paying attention this week you missed 3 things worth seeing.

1) Jose Maria Olazabal and his intentional skull/skip over the water hazard that almost went in for a 1.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

2) Jack Nicklaus' 17 year old grandson, who was on the bag for Jack in the par 3 contest, making an ace with the borderline insanely healthy (and talkative) 83 year old Gary Player basically telling him "that's going in" after he hit it.

3) Tony Finau making an ace with his, I don't know, 5 kids in tow running down the fairway celebrating and then dislocating his ankle and popping it back in with about 5000 people watching.

Tony Finau isn’t letting an ankle sprain crush his dreams of a green jacket. The 28-year-old’s status for the tournament didn’t look great on Wednesday after he injured his left a…

Tiger, btw, is on the course, +1 through 10 but in deep trouble off the tee on 11 with amen corner awaiting.
    Last edited by WuDrWu; April 5, 2018, 12:45 PM. Reason: Added links

Not a golf fan and have not seen any pictures from Augusta, but if my neighborhood is any indication the azaleas should be exceptional this year!!

Comment

Yes ... TIGER!!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Wow, no repeat for Sergio - he Tin Cups the par 5 15th for a 13 on his card.

Finau leading at this moment at -4, dislocated ankle and all!

Tiger might finish Top 15, but I don't think he can win. There's too many solid players in front of him and he hasn't proven yet that he can run them down anymore on the big stage.
        Last edited by Triticum aestivum L.; April 5, 2018, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
          Wow, no repeat for Sergio - he Tin Cups the par 5 15th for a 13 on his card.
          Whoa!!

Originally posted by Triticum aestivum L. View Post
          Tiger might finish Top 15, but I don't think he can win.
          Tiger! Tiger! Tiger! Tiger!

Comment

Sergio's travails.

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/...ord-setting-13

The hole was playing 2nd easiest on the day. Crazy stuff. Life repeats art I guess.

Comment

One of my all-time favorites and a guy about my age 68-year old Tom Watson won the Par-3 contest with 6 birdies on 9-holes at Augusta's par-3 course edging out a couple players 40 years his younger.

Check out Tom's namesake Bubba Watson's trick putt in this contest.

https://www.cbssports.com/golf/news/...ng-highlights/

Comment

Tiger is still a douche. I don't feel sorry for Sergio. Jordan ownes Augusta. Go Phil!!!

Comment

• im4wsu
                  im4wsu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can't stand Phil's pouty face when he's not winning and especially hate his ****-eating grin when he's on fire! Wish the 13 would have happened to Phil instead of Sergio ... well, not so much, but equally.

• Triticum aestivum L.
                  Triticum aestivum L. commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm with SHOXAAC on this one. Not a Tiger fan and can't stand the way the media talks about his 1 over more than Speith's 6 under. I hope Tiger makes the cut and then implodes. If he doesn't play the par 5's any better, he's got no chance anyway.

• 1972Shocker
                  1972Shocker commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I always have liked that Tiger guy. He's G-R-E-A-T and I liked his Cornflakes as well.

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                Tiger is still a douche.
                Why don't you stick to a sport that you actually know something about. Like maybe hotdog eating contests or something.

Comment

Did somebody say hot-dog eating contests?

Comment

I always watch the Masters, this is shaping up to be a good weekend. Got a feeling Tiger is gonna shoot low today with everyone else in a holding pattern. He likes it tough.

Would love Spieth or JT to win tho.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                      He likes it tough.
                      That's what Elin said.

Comment

Havent watched any, but looking at the scores, the course appears to be a tough go today.

Speith goes 3 over on the first 2, after it looked like he was on a direct flight to the last pairing on Sunday again.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Why don't you stick to a sport that you actually know something about. Like maybe hotdog eating contests or something.
                          That reminds me...lunch time!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                            Tiger is still a douche.
                            Okay, Mr. Masters expert, who do you want to win ... Creighton???

Comment

Working...
                            X