Easter Brunch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter Brunch

Ok. For you Wichita residents, who puts on the best Easter brunch in town? I have looked at many of the menus and they all look great.

NM
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Used to be Piccadilly followed by Granite City, but they’re both gone now.

Think the Wichita Eagle did a big run-down last year on Easter brunches, if you want to break out the google-fu.

Comment

Looks like they just made one for this year, actually:

https://kansas.relaymedia.com/amp/en...206840204.html

If it were me, I’d narrow down to Newport, Sienna, Yia Yia’s, and Olive Tree. The latter option is the same family that used to own Piccadilly, along with a list of several other now-departed, but highly respected eateries here in town.
        Last edited by SHOCKvalue; March 28, 2018, 09:14 AM.

Comment

We did the Olive Tree brunch last year. It was good. This year we are leaning Ya Ya’s or Public. I had the Piccadilly brunch several years ago and it was great.

Comment

• WuDrWu
            WuDrWu commented
            Editing a comment
            Last time I had YaYas on Easter (2 years ago I think....it didn't snow last year best as I can remember) it was fabulous. But it's always at least really good there. They are as consistently good as anyplace, imho.

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          Looks like they just made one for this year, actually:

https://kansas.relaymedia.com/amp/en...206840204.html
          Yeah. I read that and then came here for additional info.

Comment

I have had non-Easter brunch at Public on multiple occasions. It is fantastic. They have not had a buffet any of the times I have been there, if that's what you're looking for.

Comment

Whenever we would come for weekend Shocker games, we would go to Mass at the Cathedral on Sunday, then brunch at Public after. My daughter helps run the nursery at East Heights Methodist, and she would meet us there. Not a better steak and eggs dish anywhere.

Comment

Working...
              X