No announcement yet.

Any disneyworld or Disneyland fanatics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any disneyworld or Disneyland fanatics?

In preparation for my family august vacation to the see the rat I have found following site that has touring plan site with a iPhone app for wait times and Has a whole range of plannng tools for low subscription of ~$7 for a year.

Disney World, Disneyland, Universal Orlando, and Disney Cruise Line Crowds, Wait Time Apps, and Touring Plans

Re: Any disneyworld or Disneyland fanatics?

Originally posted by SB Shock
    In preparation for my family august vacation to the see the rat I have found following site that has touring plan site with a iPhone app for wait times and Has a whole range of plannng tools for low subscription of ~$7 for a year.

http://touringplans.com
    I was expecting to see a *hic* or two in that drunken slur of a post.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Re: Any disneyworld or Disneyland fanatics?

Originally posted by Kung Wu
      Originally posted by SB Shock

http://touringplans.com
      I was expecting to see a *hic* or two in that drunken slur of a post.
      Yeah, the IPHONE browser was giving me some fits at the time when I trying to position my cursor to edit my runaway sentence.

Here is a couple screenshots of their app that shows wait time in the park and individual rides.

Comment

Hahaha, I knew an iPhone was the culprit but it seemed funnier to call you drunk.

That app is cool though.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
        X