All about Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All about Me

Went down to Orlando last week to cheer on our Shocks. Won one and lost one, But you already knew that. Took a side trip to Tampa and got married on the Beach. I really did come out a winner on this trip. Go Shox

Congrats Pogo!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
      Went down to Orlando last week to cheer on our Shocks. Won one and lost one, But you already knew that. Took a side trip to Tampa and got married on the Beach. I really did come out a winner on this trip. Go Shox
      I'd say a bunch of souls smiling today pogo. Congratulations!

Comment

• Kung Wu
        Kung Wu commented
        Editing a comment
        Amen WuDrWu!

The poor, poor woman he married, she must be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome to marry that old bastard.

That can be the only explanation I can think of.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
        The poor, poor woman he married, she must be suffering from Stockholm Syndrome to marry that old bastard.

That can be the only explanation I can think of.
        Do we have postive confirmation that it was a woman? Just asking to be politcally correct you know.

Just kidding. Congratulations pogo.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Wow! Congratulations!!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Congrats! I thought I saw u on live PD in Tampa!

Comment

Nice Pogo...she made an honest man of you.

Comment

Working...
              X