• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Huckabee

for president.

this dude gets it.

i love all the answers he's ever given.

he's witty too. and is endorsed by chuck norris! which is sweet/funny.
    Mike Huckabee and Chuck Norris review facts about Governor Huckabee.

this dudes got my vote. i'm hoping to spread the joy.

check out more of him on youtube.
    veni, vidi, vici

Ron Paul 2008.

Hope for America.
    Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
    Students > Alumni
    If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
    The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Mike Huckabee: A compilation of the best clips and quotes from Republican presidential nominee Mike Huckabee.Join the Cause: WWW.MIKEHUCKABEE.COM
      veni, vidi, vici

Comment

He'll make a great Vice-President...
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

ron paul's alright. better than most of the others.

too shady though...

i need to believe what I hear from candidates. i don't complety buy what he's about...
          veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Lets see - I'll vote for the guy that is going to stop our enormous budget defecit, stop the outsourcing of all our jobs overseas, stop the wave of illegal immigrants that are flooding into this country, improve the public school system, come up with a plan to ensure the viablility of social security, and finally reduce our dependance on oil from overseas.

So far no candidate comes to mind. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
              ron paul's alright. better than most of the others.

too shady though...

i need to believe what I hear from candidates. i don't complety buy what he's about...

You think Ron Paul is shady but you're going to vote for Huckabee?

Trust me, there is no candidate more shady that Huckabee. I won't be voting for him. And I'm a Republican. And from Arkansas.

Comment

If Huckabee gets the Republican nod, you can be assured that there will be a female or black president. And if he does get the nod, half the republican party might make sure that he doesn't get elected president.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixiah
                  Lets see - I'll vote for the guy that is going to stop our enormous budget defecit, stop the outsourcing of all our jobs overseas, stop the wave of illegal immigrants that are flooding into this country, improve the public school system, come up with a plan to ensure the viablility of social security, and finally reduce our dependance on oil from overseas.

So far no candidate comes to mind. 8)
                  A president can't stop outsourcing, unless you want to turn corporations over to government control. He can, however, support tax and trade policies to help fix the problem.

The feds need to get out of the public education business. It's gotten steadily worse since they got involved. The only district run by the feds (DC) is also the worst performing at the highest cost. Give it back to the states.

Ron Paul is your man. Check him out. Click the "Ron Paul Supporter" userbar in my sig. It will take you to his official site.

And whoever said Ron Paul was shady is obviously ignorant of him. He's the only candidate with a consistent voting record, always based on whether the bill is Constitutional or not (radical, huh?). Don't trust the media for unbiased information, particularly if the candidate isn't a perceived "front runner". Ron Paul is "about" the Constitution and returning power to the states. How can you not believe in that?

As for Huckabee, the Dems will rip him apart. And independents lkely won't touch him due to his Christianity playing a large role in his campaign. I'm a Christian and I wouldn't vote for him for that very reason.

Comment

I think we ought to try going without a President for the next 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
                      I think we ought to try going without a President for the next 4 years.

Kind of like how Vanderbilt got rid of the athletic director position? It did work out pretty well for them...

Comment

I admit this is going to come across as anti-democracy and free vote and all, but I just cannot get behind a candidate who has no realistic chance of getting elected (i.e. Ron Paul). To me it's like a wasted vote. I generally take a look at the list of serious candidates (like 2-4 w/in the Republican party) and choose the one who best fits what I'm looking for. Then it becomes ABH for me.

Comment

Huckabee has a terrible fiscal record as Gov.

We don't need more of that.

Comment

One thing I would suggest to everyone:

Register under a party, whether Republican or Democrat, and vote in the primary. Even if you strongly disagree with a particular party or candidate, you can at least have some say as to who would not be elected. Keeping particular people out of the general election could be very beneficial. I would even recommend this for those of you that would choose to vote independently.

**Note: If you register Republican or Democrat, you do not have to vote that way.

Comment

As my grandma said many years ago "I am registered as a Republican because any ol' Democrat would do but I want my pick of the Republicans."

I may have Republicans and Democrats mixed up but it always made sense to me to at least register one way or the other.

Comment

Working...
                              X