Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business school building donation

http://www.wichita.edu/thisis/wsunew...ease/?nid=3917

$1 million, bringing the total raised to $11.5 million.

I'm hoping they get the rest raised soon. My youngest son is very close to (hopefully) choosing WSU, likely as a business major, and this would be a great facility for him to get to use for the last two years of his education.

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    http://www.wichita.edu/thisis/wsunew...ease/?nid=3917

$1 million, bringing the total raised to $11.5 million.

I'm hoping they get the rest raised soon. My youngest son is very close to (hopefully) choosing WSU, likely as a business major, and this would be a great facility for him to get to use for the last two years of his education.

Do we need to send Big Dog or X to insure he makes the right decision?
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

This is so big, we made the news in Seattle. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post

Do we need to send Big Dog or X to insure he makes the right decision?
        That might work! When he was 5-ish he was too intimidated by the size of Big Dog's hand to shake it at an autograph session in CKA.

On a side note, one of my best friends from high school is a K-Stater. His wife, too. I always assumed his kids would go there. At the parent workshop a few weeks ago my wife and I are sitting in one of the breakout sessions and they walk in. Turns out their oldest son received one of the Wallace Scholarships and is going to WSU. Their younger son is leaning toward WSU, as well. My friend and his wife were very impressed with the direction WSU is going.

Comment

• pogo
          pogo commented
          Editing a comment
          If there has ever been a time in WSU history that the right people to lead it into a new beginning it has been Dr Bardo and his vision and Gregg Marshall providing a national stage to high light it, it is now.
      Working...
      X