Juicing In Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juicing In Sports

I was reading about Griffey Jr's son and the question came to mind, why was this tremendously gifted athlete with all the great genes from his stud father injured so much and forced to miss so many games during his playing career.I listen to guys talk about why they started juicing in the first place and most of them talk about how it helped them recover at a faster pace.It made me appreciate Jr that much more.His body stayed basically the same throughout his career and he still hit a ton of home runs.Steroids can't help your hand-eye cordination hit a 95 mph fastball,but what they help is muscle recovery time, to push more weight and get bigger faster.Griffey Jr head didn't grow 3 sizes bigger and stayed injured because he refused to juice and for that I admire the young man and would pick him as a role model for all aspiring young athletes.

Comment

8) :posterwsu:
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I believe I've read that steriods do make your reaction time quicker, which is why so many baseball players have used them.

Comment

Working...
        X