just for fun....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just for fun....

...and you may have chosen your screen name with discretion in mind, but what are your backgrounds for your names?

i'm especially intrigued by AWESOME SAUCE MALONE....

mine is simply a tribute to warren jabali, and molly seemed to add spunk....

Considering that 80% of the board is some variation of "shockers fan" this might not be that interesting ;-)

I'll start anyway, this is the only message board that I don't go by normal handle but Wheaties means, well, I'm sure you can figure it out. Wheat-Shockers derived.

Comment

FSF was born at a very early age. Since I was knee-high to a grasshoppa, I was listening to Gus Greebe "Put our wins in the ole deepfreeze" on a tube radio, and watching Shocker greats such as Stallworth and Armstrong on a black and white TV. The Shocks are the only team in sports that I have a strong passion for year in and year out. Therefore, since that will never change---FSF was the name for me. No other team in all of sports compares to our Shockers!!!!!!!
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

KC Royals
        WSU Shockers

Comment

Two part answer:

1. I am a fan of Lewis Carroll.

2. I figured that on a sports message board, logic will often be used as interestingly as in Wonderland, so why not reference the fact.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

part of my first and last name...made it back in about '98 my freshman year in college when I started playing an online game...

Comment

Awesome Sauce Malone.

Its a play on the old Blaxploitation films that my friends and I concocted as alias.

Im horrible with describing nouns and what not but..

You have to take some variable of awesome.
              Cool, Dope,Fresh,Radical, etc etc.
              Find something that sounds good with it.
              Then a last name. *jones and what not Smith doesnt sound right*

My real name is Patrick and I typically go by Paturn 1 which is my stage name and Awesome Sauce Malone was used as a AKA. What I mean by that i would enter events and I would go incognito and use this alias.
              It sounds wierd and complicated but it works out you would have to understand the world Im talking about.
              That and the Wu-Tang Clan all had aliases for their aliases and there is nobody cooler than the Wu-Tang Clan.

Comment

ASM, you need to create the next great BBQ or steak sauce, since you already have a terrific name for it! :D
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I was with a friend one time having smoked some of natures finest botanicals. We were talking about different names one could put on a license plate. After trying to pack a bunch of seven letter names, my friend came up with Big Ol' Badass Balla, which clearly would never fit on a license plate. This was, at the time, the funniest thing either of us had ever heard and Big Ol' Badass Balla became part of the vernacular.

Clearly the story loses something in the retelling!
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

abbreviation of my nickname

I had an English teacher in high school who was very funny and made up a middle name for me that rhymed with my last name and it has stuck to this day.

I am still frequently called by the first two names in the abbreviation.

It has caused some emotional issues that I haven't fully dealt with as an adult. The lack of respect, the lack of common decency. What do people have to treat people so poorly? I believe I have swallowed a lot of emotion along with a few pizzas. I keep pushing these feeling down, down, down deeper into my soul. tick tick tick tick tick

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla

Doesn't lose much.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                        I was with a friend one time having smoked some of natures finest botanicals. We were talking about different names one could put on a license plate. After trying to pack a bunch of seven letter names, my friend came up with Big Ol' Badass Balla, which clearly would never fit on a license plate. This was, at the time, the funniest thing either of us had ever heard and Big Ol' Badass Balla became part of the vernacular.

Is it the retelling or the sobriety?

:)

Comment

I had to create an email address as a senior in high school. I had never had one before. I was driving a Thunderbird at the time, and my last name starts with V. Vbird was born. When I typed it in, of course, many others had already taken Vbird, so the program asked me to put a number after it, and I selected 53. Somehow, it just stuck:

Vbird53.

It must be told here that I, in no way am associated with KU, Jayhawks, or any other fantasy bird. In fact, I despise that bird.

And I don't like Bluejays either.

Comment

Fantasy birds? Isn't there a late-night HBO show on this subject?

Comment

EAGLE--In this order,beautiful, National bird,goodlooking,gracefull,nice to look at,watches over all and soars above everything. :yes: :yes:

PS: and I have an Eagle eye.
                              If it feels good - do it!

Comment

Working...
                              X