Charlie Sheen Dead!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Sheen Dead!

Not really, but it is just a matter of time before we see that headline splashed all over the internet and news shows, like anyone really cares.

Spending money on whores and cocaine is God's way of telling you, you have way too much money.

I am betting that the dumb**s kills himself before the end of March.

What do the rest of you say?

I wonder if you can get odds on this in Vegas?
    Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Well since you ask......I think you are a very cold hearted person

Comment

He should share the wealth and pass some of those hookers this way

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
        He should share the wealth and pass some of those hookers this way
        I'll take the coke. If you have enough coke the hookers will take care of themselves. :good: l
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Well since you ask......I think you are a very cold hearted person
          You are right I care nothing about his life.

His death and stepping on a cockroach are one in the same to me.

He is a spoiled rich kid that has ridden the coat tails of his moron father all of these years.

Comment

BUMP, I have a feeling this headline is not very far off.

:clap: :yahoo: :good: :yahoo: :yahoo: :good: :yahoo: :yahoo: :good:

Comment

Rejoice if that is your thing Shirley……..but maybe you should take a beat…..

Look – in the beginning I sort of felt for CS; I pay attention to a lot of things and no where have a I witnessed one person “owning their suckage” more than CS. That said, I feel for his family, his children……he took it way too far and I am not sure he is recoverable. And I am not a fan…..just say’in.
              :( or maybe not.....

Comment

At least he's winning!

Comment

WINNING!
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

That video of him Monday with uncombed hair, smoking in his nostrils, and wearing Yankees shirt made him look like he finally lost it yet he looked better last night.

Just hope he doesnt quit his online shows and internet stuff. From a psychological standpoint, ending communication with the outside world can make things worse. People like him need to vent instead of going inward and forming their own belief system.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
                      That video of him Monday with uncombed hair, smoking in his nostrils, and wearing Yankees shirt made him look like he finally lost it yet he looked better last night.

Just hope he doesnt quit his online shows and internet stuff. From a psychological standpoint, ending communication with the outside world can make things worse. People like him need to vent instead of going inward and forming their own belief system.
                      The Church of Sheenentology?
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

the funny thing is this guy is projected to make $80 million for doing nothing but rake in his syndication money from his reruns.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                          the funny thing is this guy is projected to make $80 million for doing nothing but rake in his syndication money from his reruns.
                          Which makes you not feel sorry for him plus make you wonder if this is all one big act on his part.

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
                            Originally posted by SB Shock
                            Which makes you not feel sorry for him plus make you wonder if this is all one big act on his part.
                            That's something I continue to wonder.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I don't think it is an act.

I think he is mentally ill.

Comment

Working...
                              X