Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter

I don't know how many of you are on Twitter already and how many actually know about Twitter. In short, it's another social media tool that is pretty much just Facebook status updates that are in 140 characters or less. Sounds kind of pointless, but it is very useful to track news and there are plenty of Shocker people to follow on there. Tons of updates that you won't see on GoShocker.com or in the Eagle. So for those of you who want to follow me on Twitter you can either find me at @teldridge24 or at www.twitter.com/teldridge24 .

For those interested, here is a helpful page in getting started: http://help.twitter.com/entries/1009...-up-on-twitter

And you don't even have to give updates if you don't want to. I sometimes use it just to read news that I wouldn't be able to see anywhere else. For those who follow me, I can hook you up with some other Shocker people to follow if you are interested. And of course you can get my live take/updates on games if you aren't able to make it to the game or want to go back later and see what I wrote.

I appreciate it and DM or e-mail me at teldridge24@yahoo.com if you have any questions. Thanks!
Working...
X