X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas Classic

Live stats and video

WSU trails Wisconsin 3-2 in the top of the fourth

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

McGeeney doubles in 2 for a 4-3 shocker lead.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Shocks with a 5-Spot in the 4th. Now lead 7-3 going into Wisconsin's last at bat (hopefully) in the bottom of the 7th.

Comment

Shocks finish of the Badgers 7-4.

Freshman Brianna Smet starte and gave up 3 runs in 1.2 innings of work.

Cynthia Verhulst, who had struggled in her previous outings this year followed up with 3.2 innings of scoreless relief to pick up the win.

Ashley Bright warmed up for the upcoming game with the Texas Longhorns with 1.2 innings of relief giving up a solo home run while striking out the side in the 7th.

Nice win, Ladies. Now let's grill us some Longhorn steaks.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

Here is the link to video of the Shocker - Texas game just about to get started:

Comment

TU game, not so good. Lady Shocks fall to the Whorns, 9-2.

Consistency seems to be an issue with the ladies so far. They get a chance to redeem themselves tomorrow starting with Utah.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Ashly Bright couldn't get Loren Johnson, the Texas Shortstop, out. Johnson had two 3-run jacks, both with two-outs I believe.

Brianna Smet also gave up a 2-run homer in relief.

The video feed I received was hit or miss (mostly miss) so I did not get to see much of the game. From what I did see, Ashly has very good stuff, but doesn't seem to have a change up which would come in handy especially against the big swingers like Johnson.

Comment

Shocks facing Utah at 11:00 AM this morning.

Utah downed Texas 5-4 yesterday.

This would be a nice win for the Lady Shocks and would put them in decent position heading into bracket play.

Comment

Is there a link to watch or listen to the Utah game?
                  First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
                    Is there a link to watch or listen to the Utah game?
                    Live stats only I believe:

Comment

Shockers lead 2 to 1 with one out in the bottom of the fifth.
                      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Ashly Bright issues back-to- back walks with one out in the bottom of the sixth and both carme in to score on a 2-out double.

Shocks fail to score in the top of the 7th and fall to the Utes 3-2.

:(

Comment

Shockers drop close game to Utah 3 to 2 tough loss ladys.

Comment

Texas leading Wisconsin 5-1 after 6.

Looks like it will be Utah (3-0) vs Wisconsin (0-3) and Texas (2-1) vs Wichita State (1-2) in the two games this evening.

Not sure who will be playing at 5:00 and who will be playing at 7:30.

Edit: Looks like Shocks and Texas at 5:00

:goshocks:

Comment

3-Run Homer buy Freshman 3B Jamie Hull gives the Shocks a 4-1 lead over the Longhorns in the Top of the 4th.

:clap: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

Working...
                              X