No announcement yet.

Texas Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocks up 5-2 going to the top of the 5th. Texas had a runner on 1st and 2 out when they scored their 2nd run on a double but the lady Whorn was thrown out stretching the double into a triple.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Shocks up 5-2 going to the top of the 5th. Texas had a runner on 1st and 2 out when they scored their 2nd run on a double but the lady Whorn was thrown out stretching the double into a triple.
      Watch it there Imus! :D

Comment

Jamie Hull follows up with a 2-out run scoring single in the 5th.

Shocks now up 6-2. Way to come through young lady.

:clap: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

Jamie Hull comes up big AGAIN with a 2 out single to score BB.

Still batting in the top of the 5th, now leading 6-2.

That's a big run.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Freshman Brianna Smet loads the bases after 2 were out in the bottom of the 5th, walking 2 batters sandwiched around a single.

Senior Ashley Bright on in relief to try and get out of the jam.

Comment

Ashley with the BIG, BIG strikeout to to escape the 5th unscathed.

Comment

Man, you talk about a tough spot........bases loaded, at Texas, coming in out of the pen to put out the fire.

Good morning, good afternoon, good night.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Comment

Texas wants absolutely NOTHING to do with Jamie Hull. They walk her to load the bases in the top of the 7th 2 outs though.

Comment

Payback is a Beatch! Shockers knock of Texas 6-2 to move into the Championship game of the Texas Classic tomorrow at 11:00 AM against the winner of the Utah/Wisconsin game (I assume).

Way to go Lady Shockers. Shocker fans needed a lift.

Comment

Ashley Bright finishes off Texas in short order in a 6-2 win.

On to the championship game tomorrow, probably against Utah.

Well done ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                        Payback is a Beatch! Shockers knock of Texas 6-2 to move into the Championship game of the Texas Classic tomorrow at 11:00 AM against the winner of the Utah Wisconsin game (I assume).

Way to go Lady Shockers. Shocker fans needed a lift.

Stop beating me to the punch!

Thank goodness for the ladies programs.

Comment

I'm sure that's not what the Lady Longhorns had in mind when they invited the Lady Shockers to their tournament.

Freshman Brianna Smet went 4.2 innings for the win giving up two earned runs. Hopefully, that will be a big confidence builder for Brianna who has been a bit inconsistent so far this year. Has to be a big thrill for her.

Great job of scoreless relief by Senior Ashley Bright over the final 2.1 innings including a strikeout to escape a 2-out bases loaded jam in the botton of the 5th.

Freshman 3B Jamie Hull was the offensive star with 4 RBI's including a 3-Run Yacker and a 2-out run scoring single. Another confidence building performance by a young player. Jamie is from Irving, Texas so I'm sure beating the Longhorns was a big thrill for her. Probably had some family in attendance.

I would anticipate that Ashley will get the start in the circle in tomorrow's Championship game.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

Wisconsin defeated Utah tonight 4-2. Wisconsin's only win of the tournament so far.

So, if I understand this tournament setup correctly WSU and Wisconsin will meet in the Championship game tomorrow.

Comment

Yea, I feel quite certain that Texas expected to play Utah on Sunday....but not for 3rd place!

This would be a really nice boost for the program.

11am. Good way to start a Sunday.

Comment

The ladys are 5 and 4 against the mighty BCS looks like the BCS is sucking for air. HA HA HA thats away to go shockers another BCS win brings home the title.
                                First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Working...
                                X