2023 NCAA WBB Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 NCAA WBB Tournament

East Carolina is the AQ from the AAC, and South Florida is an at-large.

USF is an Eight Seed in one pod and plays Marquette on Friday. East Carolina is a Thirteen Seed in another pod and plays Texas on Saturday.

South Florida 67-65(OT) Marquette
    The Bulls trailed by 11 late in Q3 and by six with three minutes remaining.

Texas v East Carolina
    Last edited by flyingMoose; March 17, 2023, 03:05 PM.

Texas doubling up ECU 66-33 at the end of the 3rd quarter. ECU is 10-43 from the field.

Comment

Texas 79-40 East Carolina

USF plays Overall One South Carolina on Sunday.

Comment

South Carolina 76-45 South Florida

Comment

Parity in women's basketball, and perhaps women's sports in general, still seems to more of a dream than anything trending toward reality.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Parity in women's basketball, and perhaps women's sports in general, still seems to more of a dream than anything trending toward reality.
            The days of Jackie Stiles leading MSU to the Final Four type stories appear to be in the past.

Comment

Not that I'm really paying attention (because I'm not) but did I hear 29 straight Sweet 16s for UCONN? That's pretty amazing even given no parity at all.

And how many straight Final Fours?

One of the Cavender twins waved bye to the Indiana fans after sinking 2 FTs then gave up a 3 to tie? Classic.

Texas and UL girls exchange niceties in the handshake line. The girl from Iowa is pretty salty.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                The girl from Iowa is pretty salty.
                Caitlin Clark, she of the logo Threes. Yes, she is. Shooting, assists, rebounds - she is a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post

Caitlin Clark, she of the logo Threes. Yes, she is. Shooting, assists, rebounds - she is a lot of fun to watch.
                  More entertaining to me than a majority of men’s players as she is a fantastic passer as well.

Comment

Women officials in championship game are AWFUL

Comment

Too much griping by the players and coaches at the referees is allowed, which affects the refs disposition and judgment. A couple of T’s going both ways puts an end to this nonsense. I almost wonder if the players and coaches don’t respect female referees and the officials know it.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        Women officials in championship game are AWFUL
                        At least in this game they are.

Comment

Love or hate Mulkey, she can flat out coach. And Angel Reese has a little mean streak in her, waving the ring finger at Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                            Love or hate Mulkey, she can flat out coach. And Angel Reese has a little mean streak in her, waving the ring finger at Clark.
                            She did it twice, maybe more… thought it was ‘bush league’.

Caitlin Clark might have turned me into a women’s basketball fan… she’s fun to watch. I believe that’s the first women’s final four I’ve ever watched.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Looked to me like Clark was just quietly taking it in. Like she needs more motivation. That may come back to bite Reese next year.

Comment

Working...
                              X