2021 NCAA SB Regionals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Proud of these ladies! Further evidence we got screwed with our assignment. Sometimes, there are moral victories. The amount of eyes on that game watching our team going toe to toe with the juggernaut is only going to help name recognition and recruiting.

Not sure what we will have left in the tank later tonight, but a statement was made.
    This times 1000. Plus somebody needs to send a donor form to Hi-Chew. They got about 25 shout outs this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Liberty eliminates #9 national seed Tennessee 6-4 in Knoxville. Will move on to play James Madison.
      Watched a bit of Liberty v James Madison yesterday. Two high quality teams that deserve a lot more respect than they get.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Not only does WSU get screwed with the seeding, but so does OU too. OU is on a different level so it’s not as severe or detrimental as it normally would be but they probably shouldn’t be playing a team as good as WSU in their regional.

Extremely good showing on national tv. Great effort. No one likes moral victories but that’s way better than I thought they’d do.

**** the NCAA. Idiots.
        This is a great point. WSU is no easy out for the top team in the nation. And have to say, Sooners looked a little nervous at times. Really fun to watch. Go Shox!

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Proud of these ladies! Further evidence we got screwed with our assignment. Sometimes, there are moral victories. The amount of eyes on that game watching our team going toe to toe with the juggernaut is only going to help name recognition and recruiting.

Not sure what we will have left in the tank later tonight, but a statement was made.
          Hopefully.

Unfortunately, no matter how much money or fan support WSU may have, it seems they will never be anything other than a small fish in the eyes of the NCAA.
          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Not only does WSU get screwed with the seeding, but so does OU too. OU is on a different level so it’s not as severe or detrimental as it normally would be but they probably shouldn’t be playing a team as good as WSU in their regional.

Extremely good showing on national tv. Great effort. No one likes moral victories but that’s way better than I thought they’d do.

**** the NCAA. Idiots.
            Same with Kentucky in Men’s basketball.

Unfortunately, WSU looks to be on the s#*% end of thestick both times.

I wish the President or AD would step up and speak up for the university and it’s student athletes.
            The Assman

Comment

Morgan State scored 3 in the top of the 6th to make it 6-3 then gave up a grand slam to A&M in the bottom of the 6th to make it 10-3. A&M then put runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out but could not push across the game ending run so Morgan State will make A&M go 7 innings to finish them off.

Morgan State does not put up much of a fight in the 7th and A&M finishes off the 10-3 win as the Shocks await to see who gets eliminated and who gets to try to beat OU twice.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

This times 1000. Plus somebody needs to send a donor form to Hi-Chew. They got about 25 shout outs this weekend.
                I now have some in my kitchen thanks to my wife watching the games recently

Comment

Is the 8:45 pm game in TV? And help me with the hi chew references

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                    Is the 8:45 pm game in TV? And help me with the hi chew references
                    First pitch at 9:05 pm according to Shockernet. According to the Sooners Tournament Central the game is on ESPN3.

https://soonersports.com/news/2021/5...n-central.aspx

Instead of a high five or a low five HCKB rewards home runs with a Hi-Chew candy that she tosses to them as they round 3rd.

Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 23, 2021, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Caitlyn Bingham (2.38 ERA, 1.36 WHIP) in the circle for the Shocks and Grace Uribe (3.51 ERA, 1.43 WHIP) in the circle for A&M.

Shocks are the visiting team.

Comment

• The 50/50 calls were on the 3-2 pitch to the 2nd batter in the hitting and the stolen bases. The bat went over the plate and her wrists were not cocked. On the steal, the ball beat the runner and it looked like the tag was made. Who knows what happens without the 3 run home run, but it would have been nice for the girls to have the opportunity.

Comment

• Any score updates would be appreciated. Thank you.

Comment

• Scoreless after 2. Shocks have hit into two double plays.

Comment

• 1-0 Shocks!!
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• 3-0 Shocks!!!
                                "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                                X