Shocker WBB 2018-19 Offseason/Preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keitha Adams‏ @WSUKeithaAdams
    What a busy Month of July recruiting.. our staff covered Wichita,Kansas City, Chicago, Frisco, Dallas, New Orleans, Indianapolis,Louisville,Atlanta, Washington DC, Orlando, Denver, Minsk Belarus It’s a Great day to be a Shocker!!

8:33 PM - 29 Jul 2018

Comment

In 3 years people will be standing and cheering ADDB for this hire. A+ Maybe sooner than that.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        In 3 years people will be standing and cheering ADDB for this hire. A+ Maybe sooner than that.
        I have to say I like what I have seen so far. Seems like a coaching staff that gets it, both on and off the court, a coaching staff that is willling to work hard all while maintaining a positive attitude.

Hopefully, not only will they be standing and cheering ADDB hopefully some will be standing and cheering the team in Koch Arena as well.
        Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 3, 2018, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Seraphine Bastin has found her way to 21st and Hillside. I assume this is Seraphine's 1st time on campus. Welcome to Wichita and to Shocker Nation Seraphine. I believe classes start on Monday, August 20th.

WSU Ewa Laskowska‏ @CoachEwa 6 hours ago
          First early arrival for school: Seraphine Bastin! Freshman all they way from Belgium . Welcome to Shocker Nation!

Comment

One of our two French Connections is back on campus. Both Carla and Seraphien seem to be happy about it.

WSU Ewa Laskowska‏ @CoachEwa
            Another member of our team is here . Welcome to your new home Carla!

8:05 PM - 13 Aug 2018

Comment

Power forward Trajata Colbert joins the arrivals.

WSU Ewa Laskowska‏ @CoachEwa
              Welcome to Shocker Nation Trajata! Our players coming in all week for the fall semester

11:42 AM - 14 Aug 2018

Comment

I would love to see a practice, hope things young ladies really get after it

Comment

Dawnyel Lair is back in Doo-Dah!

WSU Ewa Laskowska‏ @CoachEwa 4 hours ago
                  All the way from California freshman Dawnyel Lair and her family making it to our campus!

Comment

Maya Brewer, one of our two Juco transfers, makes her first appearance on compus this summer.

WSU Ewa Laskowska‏ @CoachEwa 4h4 hours ago
                    Short drive from Kansas City area and junior college transfer Maya Brewer is joining the Shocker Nation!

Comment

We're Baaaaack! Jada amd Jaida.

WSU Ewa Laskowska‏ @CoachEwa 22 hours ago
                      Roommates Jaida Hampton from Michigan and Jada Peacock from Texas ready for the Shockers experience with ⁦@GoShockersWBB

Comment

Maya is on hand to greet her new teammates Ashley and Cesaria who return after their break from the summer session.

WSU Ewa Laskowska‏ @CoachEwa 1 hour ago
                        Welcome back Cez! Ashley Reid and Maya Brewer welcome to Shocker Nation!

Comment

10 down, 5 to go.

Carla, Trajata, Dawnyel, Shyia, Jada, Jaida, Cez and Ashley return after a break following the summer session.

Seraphine and Maya with their first appearances of the summer on campus.

Waiting on Sabrina, Raven, Asia (who were here for the summer session) plus Alyssia and Mariah to show up. I think Mariah, the 1st team Juco All-American, will be making her initial appearance on campus this summer.

I made this post without referring back to previous posts or looking at a roster. I maybe close to being able to identify the players without a scorecard. Maybe 80% there (untill they put on there unifourms, game faces and game hairdos then I may be back to square one).
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 15, 2018, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Natalia Ryng instead of McCully to the team.... was discussing this with my sister last night when I called her and said.... Who is this girl??

Comment

Originally posted by AuntofJHampton View Post
                              Natalia Ryng instead of McCully to the team.... was discussing this with my sister last night when I called her and said.... Who is this girl??
                              Yes, I noticed that last night. Not sure what happened with Mariah McCulley. Natalia looks to bnre sa 5-11 small forward from Poland.

I'm dissappointed if Mariah will not be joining the Shocks but it is what it is and hopefully Natalia will develop into a solid player. An already young and inexperienced roster just got younger and less experienced as we are swapping a Junior for a Freshman plus the roster just beame a little more concentrated with 9 freshman on the roster. I think there is a good chance we will see at least 2 players redshirting from that freshman class this year.

WSU Ewa Laskowska‏ @CoachEwa Long flight but our last arrival is here....welcome to Shocker Nation Natalia Ryng

3:50 PM - 15 Aug 2018
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 16, 2018, 09:24 AM.

Comment

So looks like Sabrina, Raven and Alyssia are also on campus.

WSU Ewa Laskowska‏ @CoachEwa Part of our team after eye exam tonight! We are excited to have them here

6:13 PM - 15 Aug 2018

Comment

Working...
                                X