No announcement yet.

Lady Shocks take to the Road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shocks hit over .500 in game 2. 25-13 and lead 2-0.

Comment

This was one I was a little concerned about especially with the way ILS handled MSU last night.

Nice 3-1 win by the Shocks, particularly dominating Sets 2 and 4.

Emily continues to score very efffectively.

Amanda with one of her better efforts of the year. Now of she can just bring that consistently we may be ready for a strong finish to the conference season.

:goshocks:

Comment

i like this team. Moving the ball all over, blocking, digs, good passing. Fix the service errors late in the sets and we will be outstanding. Wouldn't want to be coming to CKA. Creighton, MSU, and N Iowa will not have fun trips home.
        GO SHOX!

Comment

UNI just finished off CU in 3 (although only the 3rd game wasn't close), so we are now tied for 2nd place in the Valley. We win out and we can do no worse than sole possession of 2nd.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

UNI sweeps CU 27-25, 27-25 and 25-17 in Cedar Falls tonight.

MSU sweeps INS as expected.

In the past two weekends Shocks have moved from 5th place into a 3-way tie for second with Creighton and Missouri State.

Next two weekends will be huge for the Shocks as we host Missouri State, Creighton and Drake.

Time for Shocker fans to step up their game in support of the Ladies.

Comment

We'll be there and planning on bringing the 3 grandkids to yell.

Comment

Working...
              X