Pre-Season Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Season Poll

Shox picked third in the Valley behind UNI and MSU.Hooper and Mcgee named all conference. It will be a battle this year for the top three spots.

I have faith in the ladies. They'll take care of business!
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Re: Pre-Season Poll

Originally posted by shocker22
      Shox picked third in the Valley behind UNI and MSU.Hooper and Mcgee named all conference. It will be a battle this year for the top three spots.
      That's what I was anticipating. Won't take long to see how we stack up as we get UNI on the 1st weekend of MVC play in Cedar Falls.

On the bright side it is much, much nicer to take the trip to Cedar Falls in September than it is in November.

Hopefully, the Shocks can play the role of spoiler this year. Should be another fun year of Shocker VB.

:goshocks:

Comment

I see UNI was a unanimous pick to win it again and rightly so based on their play last year and what they have returning.

Looks like MSU picked up 7-2nds, 2-3rds and 1-4th.

Looks like the Shocks picked up 1-2nd, 8-3rds and 1-4th.

Son not a lot of difference of opinion regarding expectations at the top of the league.

Of course, the fun thing is to upset the conventional thinking.

:goshocks:

Comment

I do believe we will be in a fight for 2nd or 3rd. If we get early production from everyone I could see us beating UNI here. These early season tournaments are critical to go 3-0 or no worse than 2-1 in each tournament. Haven't seen or heard about our practices, but believe we have some excellent student-athletes who could improve any Valley program.
          GO SHOX!

Comment

Pre-season coaches poll has the SHOCKS getting votes. Take care of business during the early tournaments and we should move on up.

Here is the entire poll : http://www.avca.org/divisions/divisi.../poll-8-17-10/
            GO SHOX!

Comment

Working...
            X