Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU v UNI

Is it on the radio at all folks?

Probably not here if the MBB game is at the same time.

Comment

Common sense was beating over the head with that thought rr, but I thought I heard on the post game show that is was going to be covered.....I don't know....I'm getting pretty old.

Comment

I thought I recalled hearing it would be on. The b-ball game starts at 5, so there shouldn't be any more than a minor time conflict.

And I thought I heard MK say that someone else (Ted Woodward) would be calling the match. But the memory of that is a little sketchy.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
          Common sense was beating over the head with that thought rr, but I thought I heard on the post game show that is was going to be covered.....I don't know....I'm getting pretty old.
          I honestly don't know. I was just throwing out the obvious. I remember the WBB games are usually bounced for just about anything else WSU.

Comment

I think I remember that MK said the volleyball game starts at 8pm at UNI.

Comment

go.shockers.com has a link and says the game will be on 1330.. so yes.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ted Woodard will be broadcasting the remaining regular season and post season matches on 1330.

Note the UNI match does not start until 8:00 PM our time so with the Baylor game starting at 5:00 we should be OK unless the basketball game goes into a couple of OT's BS even then we should be OK time wise I would think.

Comment

Interesting......I am a little shocked that MK doesn't want to find a way to do the NCAA's even if it means missing a basketball game.

Oh well.....I actually enjoy Ted and I am not going to miss a game anyways unless we get shipped far far away.

Comment

Basketball is his bread and butter. It doesn't surprise me at all that that's where he'd be.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                      Basketball is his bread and butter. It doesn't surprise me at all that that's where he'd be.
                      It is, and I wouldn't be surprised if contractually he is supposed to be at basketball over volleyball anyway.
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
                        Originally posted by SubGod22
                        It is, and I wouldn't be surprised if contractually he is supposed to be at basketball over volleyball anyway.
                        MK had the choice between Northern Iowa or the Virgin Islands. tough choice.

Comment

Tonight's choice doesn't surprise me in the least. Not covering them in the NCAAs does a little bit.

I am ready for 4 hours of shocker sports!

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                            Tonight's choice doesn't surprise me in the least. Not covering them in the NCAAs does a little bit.

I am ready for 4 hours of shocker sports!
                            With an hour of the Next Great American Band sandwiched in between!!!

Yeah, I know. No one else is paying attention to that. :)

Comment

Time to focus on this game now...gotta figure out a way to keep up on the game during hockey...

Comment

Working...
                              X