Recruits to Sign Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruits to Sign Today

Mary Elizabeth Hooper and Dana Loganbill will sign LOI's today and both will be in school for the Spring Semester.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

"Here's a chance to get ahead of everyone," Hooper said. "I can come back on weekends. I can come back for prom, if I get asked."

I love it!!

(Wish I were younger and unattached!)

Comment

It is official - LOI's have been signed.

WICHITA, Kan. ? Wichita State has received a national letter-of-intent from two volleyball players in the early signing period, Head Coach Chris Lamb announced Nov. 14.

:good:

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498
        "Here's a chance to get ahead of everyone," Hooper said. "I can come back on weekends. I can come back for prom, if I get asked."

I love it!!

(Wish I were younger and unattached!)

If she gets asked.......young minds can be a joy sometimes. There are probably 500 guys at her school that would kill or die to go to prom with her. The other 500 are too stupid to realize what they are missing.

Our program has taken yet another step forward and not a small one.

Some Valley members may think they can take a breather with Abbey and Sara graduating......that would be a mistake of mammoth proportions.

The Wahine Shockers will probably be even better next year.

Comment

Junior Olympics All-Tournament Setter -- that's GOOD isn't it?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
            Junior Olympics All-Tournament Setter -- that's GOOD isn't it?

Yes that is good. That is the cream of the crop in high school and she made all tourney.

She might be able to play a little.

Comment

Not to slight Dana Loganbill who is a very good signing also, although Dana may take a while longer to work her way into the lineup with the quality depth we have. Perhaps even redshirt.

However, we have pretty good luck with the small town Kansas girls.
              Losing two outstanding ones in Abby and Sara. Glad to add another with Dana joining the Shocker VB family.

Based on the picture on goShockers.com looks like she might have some decent ups.

Comment

I believe Dana was the state high jump champion so I bet her hops are solid.

I love the direction the program is taking. I really think we are about to take the next step.

Comment

I don't think Dana will face any shortage of invites to the Prom!

Loganbill committed so early to the in-state Shockers that many forgot about this tremendous leaper with the blazing arm. They’ll remember quickly when she torches them, whether it’s from her familiar middle blocker position or on the outside. Loganbill’s attacking, blocking, serving and defense are at or near elite level.
                  Maybe she won't be red-shirting after all!

:clap:

Comment

Nor will Mary Elizabeth:

Click on camera next to her name on the roster. Listed at 5'11". Nice size for a setter. Very similar to Abby.

:clap:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                      I believe Dana was the state high jump champion so I bet her hops are solid.
                      Last year she finished 6th in the Class 2A 100 meter hurdles.

Comment

I know one thing, Lamb needs to start recruiting Plano's 6'0 freshman middle-blocker. How often do you find a 6'0" female freshman good enough to play varsity?

Comment

When I first saw the picture of MEH wearing the #5 maroon jersey on goShocker.com, I thought I was looking at Katelyn Panzau.

Comment

Div 1 volleyball at the Shocks level is a big step for any high school player. Experience and gym time is the only way to get to the level we are playing. This team is loaded with all State high school players and it is a fight every day for playing time for most of the team. We continue to get great student athletes. Welcome Dana and Mary Elizabeth to the Shocks.
                            GO SHOX!

Comment

I forgot about Loganbill. I was gonna watch Moundridge play a match this year and didn't.

Gotta give props to Lambo for the quality of the recruits. Their looks aren't bad at all either.

Comment

Working...
                              X