SPRING VB TOURNAMENT AT KOCH ARENA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shocker22
    Yes, but she is just a RS freshman...plently of time to buld up. Do you remember Mcgee as a freshhman? She was very long and skinny.

Yes, I am fairly certain I remember Sarah as a freshman........and I tend to stutter as well when talking about her.

Comment

Yep, if you want to bring Doc out of the woodwork all you have to do is talk some S-Mac (Sarah McGee that is)!

;-)

Comment

Shocker22's assessment of Saturday's play is how I saw most of it too.

BTW - OU has WSU scheduled for tournament Aug 27-28 includes Miami (FL) and Tex-Arlingotn.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
          Yep, if you want to bring Doc out of the woodwork all you have to do is talk some S-Mac (Sarah McGee that is)!

;-)
          I'm glad Doc has such good taste; Sarah McGee is worthy of notice. (I think she is a pretty nice person and a good VB player.)
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
            Yes, but she is just a RS freshman...plently of time to buld up. Do you remember Mcgee as a freshhman? She was very long and skinny.

Yes, I am fairly certain I remember Sarah as a freshman........and I tend to stutter as well when talking about her.
            She is definitly gorgeous. And apparently now single again. Make your move Doc!

PS...I feel sorry for the fool that isn't dating her anymore, He will be kicking himself for that mistake for the rest of his life!

Comment

She is definitly gorgeous. And apparently now single again. Make your move Doc!

PS...I feel sorry for the fool that isn't dating her anymore, He will be kicking himself for that mistake for the rest of his life!

From my own personal experience, young men are often not smart.

Older men too.

I predict a volley of borderline appropriate comments this fall that will get me in dutch with the wife.....provided I choose to stay married until volleyball season, just in case I want to keep the most remote options open. :whistle:

Comment

.....provided I choose to stay married until volleyball season..... :whistle:
                Choose?

Comment

Working...
                X