Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#12 Kansas State vs aTm on FSN 7 PM tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #12 Kansas State vs aTm on FSN 7 PM tonight.

The 'Cats will most likely host a regional so this may be worthwhile for you WheatShockers to watch.. WSU may very well end up in Ahearn if they make the NCAA field. That could be a fun match if it happens!

Thanks, Mr. KSU Tireflats fan. I may tune in.

Comment

Originally posted by shox8498
      Thanks, Mr. KSU Tireflats fan. I may tune in.
      Me too. KSU has a good team.
      Pablo #10 KSU vs #15 TAMU
      RPI #12 KSU vs #75 TAMU.
      If KSU loses, their RPI is going to take a hit!!
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

'Cats win in 5. Came out strong and then had their usual mid-match slump but won going away in the 5th. Life in the Big XII.

And Megan Farr is hot! So is Stacey Spiegelberg. Both native Kansans (along with Kelsey Chipman and others) who did not consider the WheatShockers when deciding on college :D

Comment

Looks like the girls (?) from over the pond helped the wildcats pull one out at home against a very weak A&M. I don't think the wildcats will want to see the shocks in a regional. Your 5'10" middle may have trouble hitting against real Middle Blockers. Watched a couple of the games and the wildcats had better work on some defense or post season will be limited.
          GO SHOX!

Comment

Originally posted by BCSCat
            'Cats win in 5. Came out strong and then had their usual mid-match slump but won going away in the 5th. Life in the Big XII.

And Megan Farr is hot! So is Stacey Spiegelberg.
            Thanks for the heads-up on your dating habits ... in your dreams. :lol:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Uh, aTm just won 5 straight matches in the Big XII. Not the Valley, the Big XII. They are young but certainly not weak taking the 12th ranked team to 5 on their homecourt. Most likely at least half the Big XII will make the NCAA. The Valley will have their one automatic and maybe one more.

You really don't want to compare conferences do you?

Comment

Sighhhhh.....you can go away, now.

Elitist scum.

Comment

Uh, aTm just won 5 straight matches in the Big XII. Not the Valley, the Big XII. They are young but certainly not weak taking the 12th ranked team to 5 on their homecourt. Most likely at least half the Big XII will make the NCAA. The Valley will have their one automatic and maybe one more.

You don't want to get into this conversation. Especially in VB where they take as many of the "power" conference teams as they can regardless of how good they are. And we all know that rankings don't mean much. Especially in VB.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Do you even realize that you are an idiot?

Comment

And this would be why the we treat all the visitors from BCS schools like crap.

Comment

VB is still the old girls network. Saw the NU-KSU match last weekend. Ahearn is a dump, felt like the stands were going to collapse at anytime. Sad part is they have arranged the floor seating so that many have a terrible view of the court. Crowd was good but could have been better.

Comment

Are we that insecure with ourselves that we have to put "BCS" in our little screen names?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Ok, after reading this thread I'm almost ashamed to say that WSU and KSU are my two favorite colleges. How about both schools admit that the other is having a great season. The number of Kansas girls used to build up both programs is great for the state. How about when we want to talk about elitist thinking we look a little bit farther east, or even better lets talk about whole other parts of the country.

Comment

I thought it was an entertaining match between two very good volleyball teams.

The Big Russian no doubt was the cog needed to lift K-State into a top Big XII team.

Texas A&M would be very competitive with the Top 4 in the MVC.

It wasn't quite the show that WSU and MSU put on because there were many more long rallies in the WSU-MSU match and the atmosphere was so much better. Nonetheless, it was a good match.

I would not mind at all being sent to a regional in Manhattan if we do not host one ourselves. It would not be easy, but we would have a chance if we play well. Actually, the Shocks have played better on the road the last two years than they have at home.

I don't think the Shocks need to apologize to anyone for their local representation on their roster. The Shocks have 12 Kansans on their roster to 7 for K-State.

One thing I give credit to K-State is they have filled 1/3rd of their starting lineup with the two studettes from Russia and Hungary. Not sure the Shocks recruiting budget allows that kind of reach, but I wouldn't mind picking up a Korobkova quality player every now and then myself. It seems odd though for a K-State fan to throw-up local content as a trash talking point.

In any case, the Shocks are doing pretty darn well with attracting and developing the homegrown talent.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:

Comment

Working...
                              X