OU/KSU Volleyball 7 PM on FSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OU/KSU Volleyball 7 PM on FSN

OU at KSU is on FSN channel 34 on Cox tonight if any Shocker fans are interested.

You never know who you will play in the NCAA so worth a look :)

'Cats roll in game 1 30-16

Comment

OU comesback and wins game 2 30-28

Comment

OU looking good wins game 3

Comment

K-State falls in 5 at home to OU. Tough loss for the Cats who pretty much dominated the match statistically and won their 2 games by 30-16 scores. But OU hung tough when it counted and won 3 close games including a 15-13 win in Game 5 after trailing 9-11.

That's one K-State let get away. Like the Shocks they will be looking to pick up a big road win now to offest this loss.

Comment

That was a great game to watch... I'm still SHOCKED that KSU let this one slip away at home. The Russian wasn't as good tonight as she was against us, however I wouldn't want to dig one of her attempted kills.
            :wacko:
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It was a weird match with the 'Cats winning so big in their two but blowing the match. Guess that's life in the Big XII.
              It was nice to see Bob Chipman cheering his daughter on and coaches Prince and Martin there too.

Comment

was prince running his assistant coaches between games? :)

Comment

Sorry I missed it, how did the Blume girl for OU look. She played at Hutch CC.

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker
                    Sorry I missed it, how did the Blume girl for OU look. She played at Hutch CC.
                    Blum leads OU in kills (238) and service aces (25). However, her percentages are not that great:

Hitting - .173
                    Setting - .087
                    Serving - .859 (43 Errors)

(I know this is bumping an old topic, but I finally got curious enough to check her stats since I suggested Blum might be a good addtion at WSU two years ago.)

Comment

Working...
                    X