Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    I did not catch the very beginning of Lambo's post game remarks with Mike Kennedy.

However, I got the feeling that he was thinking of dropping the 6-2 and going with the 5-1 as long as Abby's back can hanlde it?

Did I catch that right?

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    started a topic Shockers vs North Texas

Shockers vs North Texas

Shockers sweep an outgunned North Texas team 30-22, 30-22 and 30-18 in a somewhat spotty performance.

Kelly Broussard was outstanding at the Libero for the Shockers with 21 digs.

Sara Lungren was her usual solid self (12-3-25 = 0.360) but she did have 3 service errors. Looks like she has changed her service style from last year.

Katie Niggemeyer also was pretty solid (7-2-15 = 0.333) in the middle.

Newcomer Emily Stockman had some good attacks and has a unique and effective jump serve. However, she also had quite a few attack errors and 3 service errors. Her attack line was 9-8-29 = 0.034. On the plus side she had a very good 18 digs. Emily is very athletic and I think will be a Shocker fan favorite.

I thought Stephaine Tokarz was pretty much a non-factor and I prefer the athleticism of our other middles to Stephanie's height and length.

Not sure what happened to our blocking work as both teams had only 4 blocks, although the Shockers had a size advantage. Emily Stockman and 1 solo block and Sara had 2 solo blocks. Angela Jakubov and Katie Niggemeyer combined for the Shocker's only other block.

Will need to play better and more consistent tomorrow night to have a chance against K-State who looked pretty good in their win over #14 ranked Cal Poly.

:posterwu: :goshocks: :posterwsu:
Working...
X